Young Graduates in Management ConsultingApply now
Young Graduates in Management Consulting
- 26 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
YOUNG GRADUATES IN MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
Are you a dynamic, driven and ambitious graduate? Does working in a hub of innovation sound appealing to you? Are you willing to become a trusted advisor for our clients? Do you see yourself working in a large international company?
If the answer is “yes” for all the above (who can blame you?), then keep on reading.
As a Young Graduate within Accenture, your responsibilities are extremely diverse. You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a team, using your creative and analytical skills to empower our clients by applying new methodologies, processes and technologies. Accenture Strategy&Consulting Luxembourg is active in the domains of Financial Services and CFO & Enterprise Value.
- You’ll be designing solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business: going from business strategy to customer relationship management, talent performance and supply chain. You name it!
- You’ll look for strategic issues and performance gaps. But it doesn’t stop here! We’d love to make change happen by implementing the right solution;
- Project management is key: following up on both the difficulties as well as on the impact of the solutions you have proposed and implemented.
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- You’re studying a master’s degree in any educational background and will be graduating in summer 2021
- You’re perfectly fluent in French and English or German and English.
- You are a team player who works to the best of your abilities and inspires colleagues along the way. In the end, they’ll be the people you spend most of your day-time with, right?
- You have an analytical mindset and are at your best in a creative and problem-solving environment;
- You thrive in a diverse working environment with fellow employees from all walks of life, cultures and creeds;
- You’re often working at our client’s site, so you’re ready to travel with a varying intensity.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 26 days of holidays;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package;
- Bonus program;
- Training & learning opportunities;
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool;
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops;
- Employee shares purchase plan;
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.