Wealth Management and Private Banking ConsultantApply now
Wealth Management and Private Banking Consultant
- 26 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Do you want to be on the frontline in the ongoing transformation within the Wealth Management & Private Banking sector? Accenture is already there: come and join us!
Accenture is one of the largest consulting companies in the world, now has 721,000 employees in its 200 locations across 50 countries. We’re serving clients in over 120 countries, including some of the largest Belgian banks. We’re supporting our clients in their typical transformations and go further by actively leading in new technological areas such as metaverse and blockchain. For ourselves and for our clients, we go beyond the buzz words and ensure each project has a 360° value, ensuring sustainability and profitability go hand in hand. Our CEO, Julie Sweet, sets out a clear vision for the future and is putting change front and center within Accenture. Feel free to take a look
Within our team in Luxembourg, we support our Wealth Management and Private Banking clients in smaller and larger transformation projects and in creating their vision on hot topics.
- Support a team ensuring the project is a success. This includes understanding specifics of projects, being able to maintain the overview, understanding and elaborating on the project to senior stakeholders, managing client expectations and supporting your colleagues.
- Besides the day-to-day projects, you will become an ambassador of Accenture (towards the client, but also internally) and continue developing yourself and, by doing so, the company. This can be done by becoming experts in specific fields, taking ownership on topics and/or client relationships and/or support our sales efforts and push the envelope by supporting innovation in your domain.
Most of our clients are international. We are too! The advantage of being organized like a multinational organization is that Accenture is everywhere where the client is. Accenture Luxembourg is well positioned in our internal network so that we leverage projects, resources and knowledge from across the globe.
At Accenture - Strategy & Consulting, we understand that we are in the people businesses. The people are Accenture’s key asset. Hence, we have a diverse mix of young and experienced people, with their own interests and desires, all eager to contribute to the success of the clients and Accenture and with a similar mindset and drive. Our CEO, Julie Sweet, also shared some insights about what being an Accenture employee looks like.
Sustainability is not only something we preach. We lead through change and example. Within our practice, and industry, it is a key topic and in full development and you can be a part of it!
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering or a related area.
- 0-4 years’ experience in project management activities within consulting firms or in project departments is required.
- An understanding of the Wealth industry, actors, underlying functions, businesses, and investment tools would be a plus.
- More importantly, we’re looking for someone who is motivated, good at communicating, willing to learn and who fits in the organization.
- Fluent in English and French
Within Strategy & Consulting, we offer a wide range of support to our clients. This also implies that we give you room to develop and grow your skills in various ways. We take the time and listen to where you want to go and how these fits within Accenture (win-win situation) and how we can facilitate that (contact with experts or client’s upper management) growth. Very practically, together we create, and over time adjust, your career plan and see, together, how to achieve this. After all – you are Accenture’s biggest asset! Obviously, we offer the traditional benefits (Phone, insurance, mobility packages...) you can expect from a top-line and sustainable consulting firm such as Accenture
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 days of holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- FlexRewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.