UX Strategist/Service DesignerApply now
UX Strategist/Service Designer
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Extraordinary user experiences change the lives of our clients, the lives of their clients and helps us
contribute to a better (digital) world. We are looking for a passionate UX expert that wants to take on this challenge and join our Accenture Song family.
Our UX expert is a strategic UX designer, a service designer with strong UX affinity or a conceptual UX/UI designer who goes beyond the craft of design. You will be looking at the bigger picture of desirability (people), feasibility (technology) and viability (business) of design. You will be working on design projects that range from more service design focused (conception of future services) to delivery focused (creation of digital products).
Depending on your experience level, your mission can encompass the following:
Conceptualize human-centered User Experiences: Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
- Collect and assimilate customer data to guide design
- Setup and conduct user research and perform usability testing
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative user studies
- Synthesise data from multiple sources to find strategic opportunities and recommend innovative solutions
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, wireframes, process flows, and sitemaps
- Create the information architecture for user experiences
- Apply design thinking methodologies where needed
Align business objectives with user’s interests: Bring the users’ interests to the table and align with organisation objectives to facilitate strategic, human-centred decision-making.
- Able to set up co-creation workshops that unite forces and give stakeholders a clear sense of direction. Help them throughout the design validation process
- Engage with clients and stakeholders, clearly articulating end-user needs and incorporating them into design solutions
Manage UX deliverables: Be the gatekeeper for the UX from the start of the project until development and beyond.
- Translate insights created from studies and client input into deliverables (wireframes, user flows, sketches, prototypes, interaction specifications)
- Manage UX project deliverables and outcomes together with an interdisciplinary team of experts
Also, we know this is tricky, but try to avoid the confidence gap. You don't have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence.
- You have relevant experience within the UX domain and you are eager to broaden and deepen your knowledge.
- You have experience in UX/UI best practices, the user-centered design process and techniques.
- You feel comfortable applying service design methodologies to co-create solutions together with stakeholders of all levels.
- You can leverage and tailor a variety of human-centered research and testing methodologies against project needs and requirements.
- You translate research insights to design strategy.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, including multi-tasking on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You are the voice of reason and compromise, that finds a way to make things work for the client, end-users, and the business goals.
- Master's degree in related field
- UX Design certificate from a recognised institution is a must
- Having the ability to craft experiences with tools such as Figma, Sketch, lnvision etc. is a plus.
- You work seamlessly with teams across a variety of software development processes, e.g., Agile.
- We love T-shaped people. If you are deeply passionate about UX and also eager to broaden your knowledge in other domains, you are in the right place!
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving organization.
- Adaptable and quick learner who enjoys tackling a large variety of problems.
- Happy to take on responsibility and eager to stay involved until the end of a project.
- Able to work together towards one goal, showing respect for each other and leaving personal agendas at home.
Accenture Song is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- MacBook and iPhone/Samsung
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- • Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, ...
- Flex rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Song (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
- Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And many more!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex,
national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest
as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and
Please read Accenture's Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process
your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.