- You will be tackling complex business matters and transforming them into reliable technical solutions
- You will have the opportunity to show your creativity, come up with new ideas and share your passion for new technologies and software development
- Your help will include work on topics such as: Data Data & Analytics, Digital transformation IT & Enterprise Architectures , Backend Development (e.g. Java, Go, .Net/C#, Scala, Python), Frontend & Web/Mobile development (Android, IOs/Swift, Angular, React) Artificial Intelligence, Security (security strategy, security architectures, cyber security, IAM SAP implementations (finance, supply chain, manufacturing and cloud Infrastructure (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
Your teamAccenture Technology is driving exciting changes and bringing them to life. At the forefront with your client, you’ll create, own and make these changes & ideas real for clients in mining & metal, energy & utilities, public services, health, retail & consumer goods, aviation, media, manufacturing, capital markets, insurance, banking, even space, looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our Technology team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
- A final-year student in Technology, Development, Engineering, etc.
- You are curious to know how different technologies can help companies to grow further in the future
- Clearly are a self-starter
- Have a great or even unlimited level of energy
- Have high interest in technology and are highly motivated towards success
- Have a high interest and desire to learn and understand business of your client
- Able to grasp new things quick and combine them fast
- Able to work independently, but still able to ask for advice and help at the right moment
- Have excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, native French or German or Luxembourgish
- Available for 5 to 6 months internship
- Fresh fruit, coffee and healthy lunch so you’re full of energy to tackle any challenge
- Collaboration with and training from industry experts
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and co-interns
- And perhaps – if you are ready to kick-off your professional life – you can stick around and be be part of an awesome team.
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!