Technology Delivery Lead (Cloud Delivery Excellence)Apply now
Technology Delivery Lead (Cloud Delivery Excellence)
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
- We are currently looking for a delivery Lead in our Cloud Delivery Excellence team
- This position is open for our office in Brussels.
- You have an executive responsibility to lead teams in various international cloud transformational projects.
- You manage the program or project budget from start till finish (P&L responsibility)
- You bring the latest innovation and technology ideas, as worked out by Accenture’s innovation and engineering centers, into projects and programs .
- You are managing multiple projects in one of the following industries; Communications, Financial services, Health & Public Services, Resources, etc.
- Any specific industry knowledge is a big plus.
- You become part of and strengthen Accenture’s global network of Delivery leads.
- You achieve high value outcomes for our clients and their businesses by consistently delivering the client value propositions from Accenture and by developing and implementing strong processes, systems, measurements and controls in line with market best practices.
- You shape, mobilize, sustain and accelerate high performing teams to successfully deliver transformations at scale.
- You are relentless in improving quality of the services and customer satisfaction while meeting and exceeding original deal economics.
- You are experienced in leading virtual, multi-cultural, distributed teams and you create an engaging environment for teams to be at their best every day and grow.
- You are a natural leader able to establish and improve client relationships.
- You are proactively supporting sales through your customer knowledge and by continuously challenging the state of quo.
- Previous experience as Delivery lead, Project/Program manager in a Technology company
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role (Delivery Lead, Project/Program manager)
- Experienced in resource management, senior stakeholder management, financial management, risk/issues management, quality assurance, program/project estimation and planning and delivery management related frameworks and skills.
- Excellent knowledge of different delivery methodologies and frameworks
- Excellent people management skills
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework is a big plus.
- Ability to contribute in RFP/RFIs.
- Affinity with Cloud technology (AWS, Azure, ..) is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills in English and in Dutch or French.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.