Technical Architect Lead (Cloud First)Apply now
Technical Architect Lead (Cloud First)
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy & consulting, interactive, technology & operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership & culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets & next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion & diversity & supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual & Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion & diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do & the impact we have with our clients & with the communities in which we work & live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO.
As a team:
Accenture’s CEO Julie Sweet has announced & committed to the formation of Accenture Cloud First backed by a $3 billion investment over three years. This strategic directive will ensure Accenture will continue to be a leader in Cloud consulting & enable us to support organisations across industries on their journey to cloud & become truly ‘Cloud First’ & realise greater value faster & at scale. Our substantial investment demonstrates our commitment to delivering greater value to our clients when they need it most.
You'll learn, grow & advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking & enables opportunities that can drive your career in new & exciting ways.
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training & a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of the team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies & will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
What you will learn:
A focus on people development through a collaborative & mutually supportive culture with a wealth of training & development opportunities.
How to provide solutions to real world problems across a variety of industries.
ROLE & EXPECTATIONS
- Lead technology vision for respective play area
- Drives enablement / evangelization for solution area
- Be the “intellectual” owner for the technology area defined
- Co-define with leadership the solution points. Create and drive capability and awareness with our internal Community (regional focused).
- Provide MDDs technical support for solution at architectural level.
- Work with Play leads to develop solutions and provide thought leadership for solution
- Engage with Accenture teams to promote Red Hat technologies.
- Point of contact for inbound inquiries on technical solution/play aspects – broaden network to know who best to work with.
- Support proposal development, through stages, and obtaining approvals on estimates
- Work with SMEs to ensure correct estimating models down to detailed cost components
- Works closely (when required) with Go-to-Market teams to sell IBM/Red Hat relevant plays
- Help clients in their transformation journeys to move from ideas, prototypes and MVPs, to production deployment.
- Knowledge in business benefits of: Containers, Cloud Native, Hybrid Cloud, Multi-Cloud, Modernization, Digital Decoupling
- Knowledge of the partner portfolio for architecting solutions with: RedHat OpenShift, IBM CloudPaks, IBM Cloud
- Experience architecting solutions involving Mainframe
- Architecting microservices and event driven architectures
- Orchestration and container deployment based on Openshift
- Design: Cloud Design patterns: resiliency, scalability, availability, etc.
- Knowledge about public cloud offering and services
- Nice to have: CI/CD (Jenkins, GitLab), DevOps, Springboot, Node JS, Quarkus, Couchbase, MongoD
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.