Talent & Organization / Human Performance ConsultantApply now
Talent & Organization / Human Performance Consultant
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Are you interested in becoming a trusted advisor in THE world’s leading organization? Would you like to bring your vision to life and help our Fortune 500 clients adapt to the changing world where digitalization, robotics and artificial intelligence are becoming the norm?
Then Accenture is the right place to be!
Accenture’s Strategy & Consulting team is looking for highly motivated consultants. You would become part of the Talent & Organization / Human Performance team who is helping our clients to create clear talent management strategies and positive business results through creative approaches and the use of cutting-edge technology.
Within our Talent & Organization / Human Performance team, we focus on the following areas cross-industry:
• Modern change management
Driving transformation change management outcomes for the C-Suite through leadership, people, cloud, technology, and behavior change.
• HR transformation
Equipping HR to provide the workforce with experiences that enable companies to meet business objectives and optimize the full talent ecosystem.
• Future organization
Leveraging technology and analytics to drive growth and agility through organizational and operating models, and inclusive + diverse cultures.
• Talent & new skilling
Leveraging AI and analytics to shape a skilled, digitally fluent workforce that is prepared to unlock new opportunities and drive growth.
Given our growth and ambition we are currently looking for a highly motivated Talent & Organization / Human Performance Consultant.
In this role you are part of an ambitious team where you take on the following responsibilities:
• Collaborating on large transformation projects in areas such as HR transformation, HR process design, change management, workforce transformation, Operating Mod-el and Organizational design, cultural change, innovation, and digitalization
• Co-create, facilitate and lead meetings, presentations, and workshops to guide clients through their transformation journey
• Bring insights to our clients in sharing solutions for complex organizational challenges by the help of Accenture’s methods and tools
• Support the origination and shaping of new transformation engagements
• Build key client stakeholder relationship and take ownership of communications at all stages of the project
• Participate in practice building activities (e.g. conference participation, thought leadership development, market offering development)
• Provide coaching and mentoring to juniors and peers
• Continuously develop own expertise in specific practice specialty area
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
The Talent & Organization / Human Performance service line offers an integrated suite of proven strategies, methods, tools and deeply skilled resources that help businesses and governments achieve high performance by transforming the performance of their people.
Desired profile includes experience working in at least 2 of the 4 following areas:
• Change Management execution for complex multi organization/ geography programs typically enabled by SAP or Oracle ERP solutions.
• HR processes, and an understanding of HR software applications for managing talent, improving workforce performance, and developing employees.
• People analytics, You truly understand and appreciate how advanced people analytics can positively impact the talent function and overall organizational performance;
• Talent Management, including organization design, competency modelling, learning & collaboration, leadership development and succession management.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Fluent in French/Dutch & English
• Minimum 2+ years of consulting experience.
• Minimum 2+ years of change management planning and execution experience in the areas of communications, stakeholder engagement, organizational design, training, business readiness, adoption/change measurement, etc.
• Minimum 2+ years with training programs (training strategy, content development and training delivery management)
• Minimum 1+ years of experience in integration projects typically enabled by SAP or Oracle ERP solutions.
Within the Strategy & Consulting Practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading customers on high-value projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in classrooms, online or in collaboration with external parties. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flex rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.