Talent Development & Sales ManagerApply now
Talent Development & Sales Manager
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Within Accenture Operations we are looking to expand our Talent Development Operations (TDO) services. We are looking for a versatile team captain with a strong background in training services and a good understanding of change management to join and lead our TDO team.
Talent Development Operations (TDO) services is one of the service offerings within our Accenture Operations services portfolio and is built around 2 pillars: Learning and Coaching.
Your role has 3 key elements to it:
- Sales and Business Development : You set the sales strategy and objectives for the TDO services in cooperation with the Accenture account teams to meet financial targets; this means you’re also involved in account planning and opportunity origination;
- Contract delivery: Manage your TDO services contracts with our clients (both from a quality (SLAs) point of view as well as the financials) and ensure client satisfaction;
- Team management: Design and develop career paths & relevant skills for the learning consultants in your team;
This role asks you to play an active and leading role in the sales process of TDO services: manage RFP responses, power mapping, solution creation, value proposition, storytelling, technical and financial solutioning as well as legal and financial negotiations.
In a nutshell, we are looking for someone who can conceptualize/explain concepts and ideas in a clear and concise manner. You can manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment.Your team
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company's ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
Our ideal candidate truly enjoys his or her work, is eager, flexible and has a “lead by example” attitude. Moreover:
- University or business school degree, preferably related to (organizational) Culture, Training or Human Resources and/or Change Management
- 7+ years of relevant experience in selling and delivering and/or creation of Learning/Training projects;
- Fluent in both Dutch and French; English is a plus;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills to understand the needs of customers and internal stakeholders;
- Good understanding of the process of designing training materials or e-learning modules in a corporate environment;
- Understanding and affinity with the way of working and decision making in large corporations.
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.