Sustainability Senior ManagerApply now
Sustainability Senior Manager
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
As Sustainability senior manager, part of the Accenture European CEO & Enterprise Strategy team, you will be working on the promise to deliver on sustainability and digital by helping our clients to achieve their sustainability ambitions. Your expertise is in climate strategy, decarbonization of the supply chain and/or Sustainability performance management.
For our clients across Belgium and Luxembourg, from different industries, you will
• Build sustainability strategic plans
• Assess the maturity and define short and long-term Sustainability ambitions
• Build a carbon roadmap for different types of clients considering their scope 1, 2 and 3 emissions
• Develop new products or services to support that transition
• Assess the best sustainability performance management tools and help the client implement them
• Manage project teams
• Lead business development and C-level interactions
• Internal activation
CEO & Enterprise Strategy
While the acceleration of change due to digital disruption is not new, the current pandemic has amplified the risks and opportunities of that change. We have now entered a never-normal reality. As we reinvent the future—creating strategic advantage from uncertainty—our clients need to transform every aspect of their business and develop the capability and capacity to continuously change, innovate, and adapt.
Boards and CEOs recognize that the dimensions of change are more interdependent than ever before. To help our clients define, execute and create tangible value across their complex and integrated transformational change agendas, CEO & Enterprise Strategy—together with our five other Enterprise Functions Networks and 19 Industry Networks—support the CEO agenda with investments and growth goals; acquisition and divestiture actions; and creating broad-based, resilient, profitable and competitive operating models with cost-efficient operations.
We partner with client leaders to support them through the transformational change journey—with people, purpose, responsible business and sustainability—at the forefront.
In CEO & Enterprise Strategy, we are bringing together our practitioners across the domains of ZBx/Cost Transformation, Intelligent Enterprise, Mergers & Acquisitions and Private Equity, Growth, Pricing & Corporate Strategy and Sustainability & Responsible Business.
CEO & Enterprise Strategy, working closely with T&O / Human Potential, brings the best of Accenture to develop transformation change management strategies. These strategies increase our clients’ competitiveness and coordinate the delivery of their journey by bringing together the technology, capabilities and business models required to enable success and help CEOs navigate their challenging environments.
• +6 years experience in Sustainability and Carbon strategy and tooling;
• Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch or French is mandatory, additional languages are an asset;
• Strong analytical skills and structure problem solving;
• Collaborative mindset and innovation-driven;
• Team player
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.