Senior UX SpecialistApply now
Senior UX Specialist
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
As a UX Strategist/Service Designer, you are the interface between end-users and development teams. You provide recommendations/proofs of concepts to ease user interaction between persons and the system. Your main responsibilities are to:
- Conceptualise human-centred User Experiences: Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design
- Collect and assimilate customer data to guide design
- Setup and conduct user research and perform usability testing
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative user studies
- Synthesise data from multiple sources to find strategic opportunities and recommend innovative solutions
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, wireframes, process flows, and sitemaps
- Create the information architecture for user experiences
- Apply design thinking methodologies where needed
- Align business objectives with user’s interests: Bring the users’ interests to the table and align with organisation objectives to facilitate strategic, human-centreddecision-making.
- Able to set up co-creation workshops that unite forces and give stakeholders a clear sense of direction. Help them throughout the design validation process
- Engage with clients and stakeholders, clearly articulating end-user needs and incorporating them into design solutions
- Be the key point of contact representing the design team for a particular task or project. You handle the communication and coordination with other teams, clients & stakeholders
- Develop collaborative leadership that aims to keep the project and team goals aligned with management
- Manage UX deliverables: Be the gatekeeper for the UX from the start of the project until development and beyond.
- Translate insights created from studies and client input into deliverables (wireframes, user flows, sketches, prototypes, interaction specifications)
- Manage UX project deliverables and outcomes together with an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Overall experience in the information technology field of more than ten yearswith extensive knowledge of the industry
- You have a minimum of five years of experience in UX/UI best practices, the user-centred design process and techniques
- You are familiar with wireframe tools such as Figma, Balsamiq or Adobe XD
- You feel comfortable applying service design methodologies to co-create solutions together with stakeholders of all levels
- You can leverage and tailor a variety of human-centred research and testing methodologies against project needs and requirements
- You translate research insights to design strategy
- You have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, including multi-tasking on multiple projects simultaneously
- You are the voice of reason and compromise, which finds a way to make things work for the client, end-users, and the organisation’sgoals
- Having the ability to craft experiences with tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision, ... etc.
- You work seamlessly with teams across a variety of software development processes, e.g., Agile
- You are fluent English (Level C2 as per the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR))
- We love T-shaped people. If you are deeply passionate about UX and also eager to broaden your knowledge in other domains, you are at the right place!
- Master’s degree or equivalent in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- UX Designcertificate inUser Experience
- Certificate in user-centred design or design thinking would be an added advantage
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.