Senior Test Engineer / CoordinatorApply now
Senior Test Engineer / Coordinator
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Accenture Technology is about powering the future with technology. We are at the heart of shaping and driving technology disruption and digital transformation for our clients. We set the direction for Technology, developing the deep specialization to serve all businesses and industries. Our mission is to identify and incubate the next generation of Accenture services around disruptive technologies in anticipation of future demand from pioneering clients.
We are technology experts, who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help our clients to be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
Software testing is at the heart of quality assurance and a critical element in the solution delivery process. Professionals within the testing specialty focus on the use of methodologies and techniques as well as tools and technologies.
As a senior tester you will:
- contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions
- participate to the training and coaching or supervision of more junior Testers
- be involved in test coordination activities or assist in business development activities
· 5 years of experience in a testing environment with proven methodological expertise
· Strong experience across various test tooling such as HP (e.g. Quality Center), IBM, Open source
· Sound knowledge of various technologies (JAVA, SQL, etc.) or Packages (SAP, Microsoft Platforms, etc.)
· Knowledge of Test Automation tools such as HP QTP, SAP TAO, IBM Rational Functional Tester is an asset
· Financial Industry knowledge or Resource Industry knowledge is an asset
· Technical study (Bachelor, Master) with programming modules
· Test certification
· Driver’s license
· Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch or French is mandatory
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.