(Senior) Manager Sales & Delivery Data Architecture - Microsoft AzureApply now
(Senior) Manager Sales & Delivery Data Architecture - Microsoft Azure
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Accenture and Microsoft recently announced the launch of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group (AMBG). The Accenture Microsoft Business Group elevates a longstanding strategic alliance among Avanade, Accenture, and Microsoft by combining service capabilities, global scale and joint solution development in an unparalleled way to help clients to digitally transform their businesses and gain competitive advantage through full leverage of the Microsoft eco-system. In fact, AMBG represents the largest partner investment in leveraging the enterprise-wide potential of Microsoft technology to date and brings together the largest group of Microsoft solution experts in the world. As part of AMBG, we are building a market-leading Advisory team to help some of the world’s largest and most well-known companies master their digital transformation journey with Microsoft. The team is growing rapidly and need to recruit inspiring business technology advisors and expert engineers with a passion for shaping, selling and delivering transformational solutions that make a real difference for our clients.
As a (Senior) Manager Sales & Delivery Data Architecture - Microsoft Azure in the AMBG Advisory team, you’ll play a key role in in shaping, selling and delivering end to end transformation programs leveraging Microsoft Technologies throughout the project lifecycle mainly on the Belgian and Luxembourgish market. You will act as an advisor & Data Architect to define and deliver strategies with the objective to maximize clients return on data. In that capacity, you will be working across all levels of the organization to help define and implement Microsoft Technology enabled solutions ranging from future data architectures, data supply chains, intelligent solutions (e.g. robotics, AI) to holistic data driven company set-ups.
- Enable innovative client and industry solutions through the lens of Data on the Belgian and Luxembourgish market
- Develop data strategies & architectures to address specific client needs and value cases as part of e2e cloud enabled transformation journeys
- Act as a data SME on projects with technical experience and knowledge of key technology solutions of Microsoft Azure (e.g AI and Data Platform including SQL Server, Azure SQL, DataBricks, CosmosDB, Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Machine Learning, Cognitive Services, IOT and PowerBI)
- Collaborate with other experts to create leading enterprise architectures from a data, application and infrastructure perspective
- Support and advise selling and engagement teams to follow a consistent data methodology, approach and technical strategy
- Become a trusted advisor to help your clients, team, and Accenture Leadership stay current on trends, and innovations across your area of expertise
- Harvest and build thought leadership, assets, best practices and contribute to the continuous growth of the Accenture Microsoft Business Group Advisory team
- Build relevant local relationships with SMEs across Accenture, Avanade, Microsoft and the larger technology ecosystem
When joining us, you will be part of a global network with the opportunity to be a pioneer and build enterprise-wide, industry-specific solutions and strategies leveraging Microsoft Technologies. You will have the ability to harness the unparalleled capabilities, global scale and solution development of three powerhouse teams: Accenture’s broad industry expertise, Microsoft’s powerful digital technologies and Avanade’s specialization in the Microsoft ecosystem. Go as far as your ambition takes you with near-limitless opportunities to advance your career with comprehensive training opportunities, professional development and certification support. Lead and innovate with a diverse, committed team in an inclusive and creative environment. Experience the sheer variety of work we do, which provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Your backgroundYou are:
A confident business professional who spots and stays ahead of platform and function trends and know how to translate client goals into clear and actionable outcomes that everyone can get behind. You know how to fully utilize the Microsoft technology platform to create data strategies & intelligent solutions for your clients. The more complex their challenges, the more excited you are about leading the charge to solve them.Experience
- 5-10 years of experience in data architecture & related technologies experience and data technologies (In dept Microsoft Azure skills needed)
- Minimum 3 years of client facing consulting experience, ideally supporting large scale technologies transformation programs
- Demonstrated experience in working with Microsoft technologies
- Minimum 1 year of experience with at least one of the following technologies: SAS, SPSS, RevR, Azure ML, MapR, etc.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in data preparation with industry standard tools such as R and Python and with Visualization tools such as SAP, QlikView, PowerBI, etc.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.