Security Automation LeadApply now
Security Automation Lead
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Automated Security Operation Lead
in the Automated Security Operation team
Are you willing to come and shape the future of security operations? In our European MSS, the Automated Security Operation team helps clients all over Europe implementing full scale SecOps leveraging cutting edge SOAR technologies.
About the role
- Full-time position
- Open for career levels 5-6
As the Automated Security Operation Lead you will:
- Lead a team of Security Automation Engineers supervising all SOAR engineering activities (implement, maintain, operate) and ensuring team success and growth
- Assess the market trends, and the competitive landscape on security automation and orchestration
- Define security automation vision
- Define long term roadmap and short-term plan for Accenture security automation platforms
- Manage the entire lifecycle of SOAR platform
- Work in partnership with the Managed Security Services teams to identify opportunities for improvement
- Develop business cases for new features
- Develop a methodology for successful identification, design, implementation and governance of security automation initiatives
- Be the subject matter expert on security automation
- Work closely with the SOC Managers and Solution Architects to bring the product vision to life
- Communicates the roadmap periodically to all stakeholders including Accenture Security leadership
- Manages release planning
- Manage and prioritize automation program backlog
What it takes
You will succeed as the Automated Security Operation Lead if you have:
• Minimum 7 years of experience in leading engineering teams and/or managing complex projects
• Experience in product management
• A passion for security automation and a solid understanding of security operations processes (incident response, vulnerability management, Identity and Access management …)
• A passion for working directly with engineers as well as customers to understand use cases and requirements to tackle customers' most critical problems
• Knowledge of security frameworks including MITRE ATT&CK, NIST, etc.
• A BSc in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant field
How to stand out
You will thrive as a Automated Security Operation Lead if you:
• Have previous experience working as Product Manager for security solutions
• Have good experience in Project Management
• Are experienced with Splunk, Splunk Enterprise Security or other SIEM platforms
• Have experience with Splunk SOAR and/or Palo Alto Networks Cortex XSOAR (this is considered a plus)
• Are proficient in enterprise architecture and security tools leveraged by SOC teams
• Are experienced in collecting customer, security research, sales and market input for security use cases, validate those across customers and prospects and then prioritize development reflecting that input
• Can work cross-functionally with other Accenture security teams to deliver unified value
• Are comfortable working with global teams
• Have solid analytical and decision-making skills to prioritize activities, issues, and business use in a fast-moving continuous delivery environment.
• Are detailed-oriented with strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Are an avid learner, initiative-taker, and team player
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.