SCRUM MASTER & AGILE COACHApply now
SCRUM MASTER & AGILE COACH
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Excited to join us at Accenture Belgium and work with around 200 brightest minds, most capable individuals and technologists? Are you keen to work closely and learn from global experts, drive innovation hands-on and shape the future together with a diverse team and our clients to improve the way how Belgium works and lives?
If you have an almost unlimited energy, huge curiosity, entrepreneurial attitude and love to work in teams, then you need to join us.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries. Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.
For our Technology practice in Belgium, we are currently looking for a Scrum Master and Agile Coach
You will assess, shape and deliver enterprise wide solutions that help clients to launch products faster in the market, reduce complexity and costs, leverage modern solutions and tools, in the cloud and in their premises. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. You will be working jointly with strategists and technology experts from our local and global community.
You will be responsible for shaping and guiding the full lifecycle of an enterprise solution, including:
· Arrange and facilitate Scrum ceremonies
· Support the product owner with respect to backlog grooming and maintain product backlog
· Be responsible for conducting Retrospectives
· Be able to track and remove impediments
· Coach and mentor the team to facilitate agile adoption and maturity
· Be leading and influencing others including those more senior on best practices
· Be able to shield teams from outside distractions and interferences
· Have knowledge of Lean and Agile principles and techniques and practical application
· Able to work independently, but still able to ask for advice and help at the right moment
· Have excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Are fluent in English (and in one of the national language : French and/or Dutch)
· Practicing scrum master role on the field at least for 2 years
· Deep understanding of Scrum agile methodology
· Understanding the traditional (Waterfall) project delivery lifecycle and pitfalls
· Good understanding of Scaled Agile methodology (SAFe, Spotify, etc)
· Able to coach client teams through transformation journeys to Agile Ways Of Working
· Fast learner and eager to grow to next level which is an Agile Coach or ProjectManager
· Natural leader: Is able to easily connect and create a trust based relationship with (client) teams
· Excellent communication skills
· Exposure to management, directors and C-level
Joining us at Accenture in Belgium, you:
· Clearly are a self-starter
· Have a great or even unlimited level of energy
· Have high interest in technology and are highly motivated towards success
· Have a high interest and desire to learn and understand business of your client
· Able to grasp new things quick and combine them fast
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.