SAP SuccessFactors Functional ConsultantApply now
SAP SuccessFactors Functional Consultant
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
As a leader in the SuccessFactors implementation market, we have a growing SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) practice including both SAP HCM and SAP SuccessFactors professionals and we are looking for experienced individuals to join our thriving team. We operate across different industry sectors bringing HCM expertise to our client engagements, working closely with our strategy, industry and technology colleagues to deliver HR transformational programs.
To grow our team, we are looking for individuals with proven SAP SuccessFactors experience who have an interest in expanding their scope of responsibilities e.g. to larger implementations or global clients, or who would like to expand their expertise into other areas of SuccessFactors (for which Accenture will provide relevant SuccessFactors training on one or more modules).
Your role will be working closely with senior business and IT stakeholders from our clients to understand their business requirements and contribute to the design and implementation of their HCM solution.
Key responsibilities include:
• Facilitating client process walkthroughs to understand business processes and alignment with solution functionality;
• Acting in a client facing role to determine business requirements;
• Identifying how the HCM solution can be best utilized to meet client requirements;
• Providing support to the interface workstream to understand business scenarios and integration between the solution and other applications;
• Supporting configuration, testing, training and change management workstreams.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
• + 2 years of experience in designing and/or implementing SuccessFactors;
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills;
• Ideally a Master’s degree level or equivalent;
• Certified in one or more SuccessFactors modules;
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment;
• Fluent English and fluent in Dutch and/or French;
• Willingness to travel.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.