Regulatory & Compliance ConsultantApply now
Regulatory & Compliance Consultant
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
As a Regulatory & Compliance Consultant, you will support clients’ businesses by advising them on regulatory updates, assessing the maturity of their compliance function and implementing regulations and regulatory processes in their organization. You will be member of a team and do project-based work for various organizations, managing (junior) Consultants within the project team.
The teams you will be part of as a Consultant will predominantly work on projects within the banking and insurance industry, both domestically and internationally. You possess and develop deep knowledge of regulations and compliance tools. Making effective use of IT is an important part of our projects. As a Consultant you will be directly involved in customer relations and you will influence the shaping of the internal organization of the CFO & Enterprise Value team within Accenture.
Much of the work we do is at the cutting edge of innovation and thinking. We involve our consultants in the latest and newest innovative trends: from digital to artificial intelligence; and they largely contribute in publishing and sharing this knowledge as thought leadership to benefit clients, industry and fellow colleagues.We are looking for talented and motivated people who will:
- Conduct compliance risk assessments
- Advise clients on the implementation of new and updated regulations (AML, KYC, MiFID, PSD2, GDPR…)
- Interact with regulators and Fintech and stay at the forefront of new regulatory developments
- Take ownership of the implementation of new regulations and processes in business as well as IT
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) on a client facing project or within Accenture
- Support business development by helping shaping offerings, attending client meetings and supporting organizing roundtables / events
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
- 3-6 years of experience in the banking, insurance or asset management environment, with focus on financial management, financial controlling and/or financial accounting
- Master degree in Business, Law or Economics
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Have experience in implementing various regulations, like: AML, KYC, MiFID, PSD2, GDPR
- Work in a client facing environment in delivering change through executing activities such as requirements definition, gap analysis and working with clients to design and deliver solutions
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer a competitive package that has been optimized for your benefit and in view of our engagement towards environment, society and social commitment.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.