Are you passionate about recruitment and keen to gain experience within a large international firm? This is your chance! The Accenture Recruitment team is looking for a new intern to join their team. As an intern within the Accenture Recruitment team, you will be directly involved in all recruitment activities of our department: manage candidates and their experience while applying at Accenture. You will also support on and help organize various graduate recruitment events, meet exciting people and get to know Accenture from the inside out. What you’ll do As a recruitment intern, you will be responsible for the full recruitment and selection cycle of our future colleagues within Accenture Belux :
- CV screening
- HR interviews
- Manage candidate process & pipeline
- Depending on the ongoing projects and interests, you can focus on campus recruitment or recruitment for experienced professionals.
- In addition to that, you can – depending on your interests – also work on projects focusing on inclusion & diversity, analysis, social media campaigns, campus activities, corporate events, ...
- You have a passion for people and are curious to learn more about recruitment and business
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a diverse team from all walks of life, cultures and creeds
- You are solution oriented and keen to learn new methodologies, processes and technologies
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch/French & you can express yourself also in French/Dutch
- You’re studying a Bachelor or master’s degree in any educational background
- You’re available for a 12-15 weeks internship during the first or second semester of your academic year
- Fresh fruit, coffee and healthy lunch so you’re full of energy to tackle any challenge
- Collaboration with and training from industry experts
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and co-interns
- Cool and more importantly eco-friendly office at Tour & Taxis
- And perhaps – if you are ready to kick-off your professional life – you can stick around in our cool office
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!