Will you be one of Accenture Song’s new Project Managers?
Digital Project Managers (PM) required to lead a team of experts and deliver digital projects collaboratively. We’re looking for highly inquisitive Project Managers who are bursting with enthusiasm to grow and learn. A warm chair and some chilled beers await you!
- You will learn the ins and outs of project delivery management under the guidance of our senior colleagues
- You will learn how to excel at managing scope, budgets, planning, deadlines and meetings with clients and partners, identifying problems and focusing on finding solutions
- Orchestrate a multidisciplinary team of developers, testers, etc. to ensure the timely delivery of a digital platform implementation project with our clients
- Support our customers in optimizing their processes and advise them with regards to a wide range of digital disciplines such as e-commerce, CMS platforms & analytics, mobile applications and overall customer experience
- You act as a trusted advisor for your clients and help them with any difficulties or problems they might encounter.
- Work using Agile/Scrum project management techniques (and you’re already a certified Scrum Master, or will become one with us)
- Take charge of task allocation and management within the team
- Be a caretaker who makes sure that your team stays happy and motivated
- Constantly look for ways to help your clients more effectively, raise your team’s performance to new heights, and make your projects run smoothly
- Be bursting with enthusiasm, have broad interests and a great character
At Accenture Song, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Song is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- A university degree
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in business & technology consulting, and/or digital project delivery/management
- You have a strong affinity and passion for digital products and technology platforms (Adobe Experience Manager, Magento, SAP Commerce, Salesforce…)
- You can communicate fluently and efficiently in both verbal and written Dutch or French and English
- You are a true team player with both hard and soft skills
- You are assertive but can also be diplomatic. You have excellent communication skills and good client relationship management.
- You are driven and have no problem taking on responsibility
- You are organized and work systematically and can also spot possible obstacles that might pop-up
Accenture Song is an incredible place to work where you can keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Company car
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, …
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award-winning network of Accenture Song
- Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture Song for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.