- Manage a portfolio of Privileged Access Management solutions
- Work with market unit Privileged Access Management leads to provide awareness of new offerings on Accenture’s Privileged Access Management solution portfolio.
- Support market unit PAM leads to evangelise PAM best practices to Accenture delivery teams across Europe.
- Support market unit PAM leads to define a Digital Identity delivery plan for targeted accounts.
- Support market unit PAM leads with defined enablement activities.
- Track and report on PAM certifications and chargeability for PAM across Europe
- Provide PAM technical subject matter expertise on large value PAM opportunities
- Work within a team of European PAM solution architects
- Align with market unit PAM leads to perform project delivery lessons learned and identify reusable assets and processes.
- Prepare technical material to support the acceleration of PAM delivery across Europe.
- Maintain knowledge repository of European PAM deliveries, assets and lessons learned.
- Report and achieve PAM technical KPIs to European market-wide PAM lead
- Strong understanding of the Privileged Access Management Landscape
- Strong experience with multiple PAM projects using any of the leading PAM vendor products: CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Thycotic, One Identity, Centrify
- Ability to develop innovative automated solutions to accelerate PAM project delivery
- Ability to design structured and guided PAM processes for standardising PAM delivery activities
- Self-driven with superior planning and execution skills
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving, and growing environment, with a diverse group of professionals
- Excellent time-management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- End-to-end management of crucial strategic technical opportunities
- Strong Requirements gathering and experience in conducting workshops in complex and large organisations
- Good understanding of LDAP, Directory server, SQL, and Database concepts
- Experience with standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML
- Understanding of Web Application Security Architecture
- Medium to Large scale SI Transformation project experience/Release Planning
- Build positive long-term senior relationships to help deliver with quality and pace to clients
- Multi-million dollars programme transformation experience in the global delivery model
- Experience working with a lead generation process and Salesforce CRM
- Understanding of consulting, automation, delivery
- Industry relationships with leading product vendors
- Roll up your sleeves to get the job done attitude
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure/GCP) based architecture and delivery experience
- RESTful API Architecture & Implementation experience
- Test and Deployment automation tools and methodologies
- DevOps methodologies and tools like SVN/GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, confluence, and various monitoring/alerting tools
- Knowledge of Agile delivery.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.