PowerBI SpecialistApply now
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
The Digital Technologies group focuses on helping our clients to tackle the full breadth of their information management challenges. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, integrating best of breed technology from our extensive network of alliance companies.
As a Power BI expert, you will work as part of an Accenture team for our clients or directly in a client team in project mode.
Within your Accenture or client team, you will be responsible for:
• Preparing and modelling data
• Creating and editing visual content
• Translating business requirements into data requests, reports and dashboards
• Writing report designs
• Partnering with other visualization experts and business analysts to understand the requirement and design
• Providing visual, technical and editorial guidance
• Ensuring business access to adequate, understandable, accurate data
• Teaching best practices around data visualizations, storytelling
• Meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies to transform their businesses.
• University degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Software or Business Engineering or similar with a strong IT affinity)
• Previous experience of minimum 2 years in data visualization
• Experience with Power BI (Data preparation, Data modelling, Data visualization, Dashboarding)
• Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch or French is mandatory
• You are familiar with Data Warehousing: SAS data management, SQL Server, Snowflake, Azure, AWS Redshift, Google Big Query, SAP or similar
• You are familiar with the following concepts: Data warehouse, Data mart, ETL, Agile, Kanban
• Certification(s) in Power BI / Azure are a plus
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
• Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.