Platform Security Country LeadApply now
Platform Security Country Lead
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Our Platform Security team in Europe helps our customers secure the world's most powerful platforms, including SAP, to realize their full potential. We invite you to experience change with us, joining a world where security design meets cutting-edge technology. Move the lines by gaining agility and creativity and by taking part in a large international network of experts... Build an agile career in a flexible work environment.
Join Accenture, the global leader in services for SAP, and come imagine, transform and positively impact the world.
As Lead Platform Security BeLux, what will be your role?
You are responsible for the Platform Security domain for the Belgium and Luxembourg region.
You define the strategy to achieve your objectives and drive it operationally. As the single point of contact for other Accenture domains in your region, you mobilize your teams to sell and deliver security services for SAP and other platforms. You will participate in client discussions and events promoting our capabilities.
You will leverage the capabilities, offerings and accelerators from a European team of over 150 experts in platform (SAP) security.
What will your responsibilities be?
- Create and shape security solutions in contracts involving large digital platform transformations or specific security projects, working collaboratively with teams in other Accenture areas.
- Maintain relationships with SAP sales managers and account managers to jointly engage in pre-sales and qualification activities.
- Advise our clients on the organizational, technical and human resources to be implemented for optimal security management in their platforms and drive projects.
- Recruit your team according to the demand and the development strategy that you will have defined
- Supervise the assignment of your collaborators on missions within our customers, taking into account their skills, profiles and wishes of evolution. You will ensure that a healthy balance is maintained between your available collaborators and the human capital needs of the projects.
- Contribute to offers, accelerators and references in the Platform Security domain
- Writing articles and leading conferences on platform security
The Lead Platform Security BeLux role is for you if:
- You have a higher education and successful experience in SAP system security
- You speak English plus French or Flemish, ideally all three
- You know how to turn client needs into competitive solutions and value propositions, present them and convince decision-makers.
- You have the ability to manage teams and work independently
- You master the security concepts in SAP, in particular the Roles and Authorization matrices, the management of roles with PFCG, the management of SAP users, encryption of data and flows, SAP SNC, SSO...
- You master one or more security solutions for platforms such as Onapsis, SecurityBridge, AppOmni, SAP GRC...
- Ideally, you have one or more certifications related to Platform Security (SAP)
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.