Penetration Tester & Offensive Security ExpertApply now
Penetration Tester & Offensive Security Expert
- 26 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Cybersecurity challenges are different for every business in every industry. Leveraging our global resources and advanced technologies, we create integrated, turnkey solutions tailored to our clients’ needs across your entire value chain.
Whether we’re defending against known cyberattacks, detecting and responding to the unknown, or running an entire security operations center, Accenture Security helps clients build cyber resilience to grow with confidence.Your job
As a penetration tester & offensive security expert, you will become part of a very skilled security team locally in Luxembourg as well as work closely with experts across different countries. You will work on local as well as international projects or varying sizes and complexities.
You will work autonomously on penetration testing assignments on-site as well as remotely for clients and prepare after-action reports with your findings in a structured and concise manner. In addition to the traditional penetration tests, you will also be actively involved on different security projects revolving around your existing and ever-evolving skillset as an offensive security specialist.Your team
At Accenture Security we lead the field with our holistic approach, working carefully with our clients to help them identify and address security challenges. The impact of our work reaches throughout the entire security lifecycle and across value chains end to end, ultimately keeping businesses and end users protected all over the world.
In practice, that might mean deploying cutting-edge security systems, using AI to analyze security risks, or developing defense strategies based on a combination of technology and user behavior. We aren't limited to a single set of tools to deliver security for our clients, so we take a pro‑active and creative approach to finding the best solutions for every security problem.
- Degree in information technology or related
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as an offensive security expert and/or penetration tester.
- Knowledge of common IT infrastructure and architecture (including networking)
- Knowledge of common penetration testing tools (e.g. Metasploit, Kali Linux, Cobaltstrike, Burp Suite, wireshark, …)
- Knowledge of common offensive security topics (Ransomware, Phishing, …)
- Knowledge of cloud security is considered an advantage
- Relevant certifications are highly appreciated (CEH,OSCP, CISSP, CISM, …)
- Good documentational skills to prepare after action reports & findings
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and flexible.
- Good communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Project or consultancy experience is a plus.
- Working proficiency in English & French required (German & Luxembourgish are a plus)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- FlexRewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.