Network Engineering Consultants/Managers/Senior Managers - Cloud First NetworksApply now
Network Engineering Consultants/Managers/Senior Managers - Cloud First Networks
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Accenture Cloud First offers a full spectrum of cloud services to help our clients realise the value from their investment. We know cloud is more than just technology, so our solutions encompass the workforce and culture change needed for lasting success.
Our Cloud First Network (CFN) group is a 6,000+ strong team of Network Professionals who combine deep business insight and technology supporting CSPs (Communication Service Providers), Technology and Hyperscale clients to deploy, transform, scale and operate their networks.
There is no one player who can bring together the scale and end-to-end capabilities that we can. This is what our clients’ current challenges and opportunities demand of us and it is what makes us differentiates us from other consulting firms in the market.
A role in CFN will see you learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Responsibilities of a Network Advisor:
- You understand the value that network transformation can unlock for our clients, have a good understanding of how to shape / deliver network transformation initiatives and can advise our clients throughout their transformation journey
- Define cloud powered strategies and operating models and lead the next wave of enterprise-wide transformations
- Refine the cloud narrative and keep up to date with latest cloud ecosystem / technology trends and how they impact our client’s business
- Work in a multi-services team and jointly with our client account teams to generate new network related opportunities
- Establish yourself as a thought leader and develop differentiating industry / function point-of-views
- Connect with our cloud ecosystem partners (e.g., hyperscalers, platform providers) to shape joint go-to-market initiatives
- Demonstrated experience with enterprise-wide, complex transformation strategies and expertise in network, platforms, data and/or cloud strategies as a lever for change
- Passion about the opportunities that lies in network transformation enabled by private 5G networks, edge computing and cloud technologies
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, fluency and solid, structured communication skills in English and flexibility, mobility and team player abilities
Set yourself apart:
- Understanding of network specific offerings from the market leading platform providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, RedHat, VMware, Ericsson, Nokia)
- Telecom specific industry experience, either from the network operator side or from a platform provider
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.