Microsoft Cloud Solution ArchitectApply now
Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Microsoft Cloud Solution Architect (all genders)
Do you share our mission to drive client value? Are you into Microsoft cloud platform technology? And ready to pave our clients’ way to digital transformation?
Then live your passion in a position where you become part of a 30-year-strong partnership: a strategic alliance between Accenture, Microsoft and Avanade that uniquely combines the service mindset, global reach and solutions expertise of the three companies.
What to expect
• Using the Microsoft cloud platform and its wide eco-system of partners you work with our clients and teams to help shape cloud transformation solutioning.
• This also includes helping companies transform themselves to emerge stronger above and beyond complex context such as the current one.
• With a solid understanding of clients’ challenges, you develop the right solutions and deliver value by using Microsoft cloud.
• Well-versed with large scale cloud solutions architecture and novel commercial and delivery models you help clients transform into a cloud business, develop new services using digital and become more agile and resilient.
• From technology over delivery to commercial – you always consider all aspects and design the right solutions, at the right price, with the appropriate levels of risk.
What we’re looking forward to
• At least 5 years’ track record in architecting, developing, and deploying large scale solutions using the Microsoft cloud platform and ecosystem
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in technical solutions implementation, architecture design, evaluation, and investigation in a cloud environment
• Knowledge of the Microsoft technologies including Microsoft Azure, Office 365, Dynamics-365, Power-Platform
• Fully rounded and solid understanding of both the technology and commercial areas of IT
• Analytical strength and good communication skills
Get in Contact
Any questions? Then contact our Recruiting Team via email at email@example.com or by phone at 00800 45045045.
We look forward to receiving your application.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.