Junior Project Management OfficerApply now
Junior Project Management Officer
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Within Accenture Operations BeLux we are looking for a versatile team player with a first experience in project management to join our Capacity and Transformation Services team.
Are you the highly motivated and energetic person that we are looking for, and do you want to gain additional experience to boost your career in a leading, global professional services company?
Then this is your chance!
As a junior Project Management Officer, your responsibilities include :
• Administrative tasks on the project (time reports, invoices, financials, planning, forecasting, staffing, boarding)
• Manage PMO tools: project measurement plan, resource management plan, risk management plan, quality management plan, project communications plan, knowledge management plan
• Administrative follow up of procedures and deliverables
• Document Management
• Prepare Meetings and reports
• Drive meetings
At Accenture Operations, we have a real can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of rapid and dynamic technological development; future business success depends on each company's ability to adapt and evolve.
We work with our talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using our ingenuity and a set of tools that are constantly changing. Ultimately, we provide our high-profile clients with the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Excellent knowledge of both English and Dutch with a sound knowledge of French
• Two years of relevant experience in project management
• Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
• Good stake holder management: have a strong consultative stance and 360-degree overview ability
• Excellent analytical and reporting skills
• Strong can do attitude and result orientation required
• Flexible, can-do mentality to be able to change roles between different projects and industries
• Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and tight deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
• Proficient in MS office tools}}
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.