Junior Human Resources OfficerApply now
Junior Human Resources Officer
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
You will join a talented team of senior HR officers whom are supporting employees in Belgium and Luxembourg throughout their employee life cycle.
You will be working as part of the HR Operations team, providing administrative & informative HR services in:
- New joiner administration and Onboarding
- Social changes administration
- Absence management
- Leave of absence administration
- Insurances administration
- Ensure timely & correct system updates on all of the above-mentioned areas
- Ensure compliance with internal controls on the above-mentioned areas
- Point of contact for all employee queries related to the above-mentioned areas
- Point of contact for internal parties (fleet/IT department/payroll/offshore support teams) and external parties (insurance providers) for the above-mentioned areas
- Assist in the organization of internal committee (Works Council) processes.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Human Resources Management or equivalent by experience, general knowledge of Belgian social legislation is a plus
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a Human Resources role is a plus
- Good written & oral Dutch and/or French, English
- Analytical mindset
- Attention to detail, accurate
- Team player
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.