Your entire being is attuned to IT. Your ears filter through clumsily asked questions and your eyes anticipate the problems behind those questions before they materialize. And that’s necessary, because at Kunstmaan, you’d be the first point-of-contact for about 70 employees and responsible for their tech support. This includes purchasing and monitoring our software licenses.
- Diagnosing and solving a hardware or software problem,
- Managing the network of office appliances and IT applications,
- Installing or configuring standard settings on a laptop according to the desired profile,
- Tech support for about 70 employees,
- MacOS wizard level 42
- Aiding users in solving problems and remotely controlling their systems.
- Big plus: skilled in DevOps as well as experience with Ansible, Terraform & AWS
Your team :
At Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- You possess a bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field or are equivalent through experience,
- You already have some experience as an IT support employee or a related field,
- You are willing to dive into the wonderful world of Accenture managed Macs & love to solve challenges related to VPN, Single sign on, security policies, automatic updates, …
- You possess extensive practical knowledge in supporting systems operating on -or with-; Mac OS X, Active Directory, networks, VOIP, mobile devices, open source,
- You’re not afraid to guide our people through the jungle of MS Teams, Slack, Google Docs & other collaboration tools.
- You can take on larger projects like rethinking our software licenses approach or do a migration of our document storage.
- Your Dutch is excellent and your English fluent. Some knowledge of French is never amiss, and you can use all these languages to calmly and diplomatically communicate.
- You possess superb organization skills and enjoy working with colleagues in a close-knit team,
- The 9-5 mentality is foreign to you and you easily adapt to changing circumstances
- You are analytical, independent, conscientious and stress resistant.
- You are service-minded, and you are a team player.
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
• A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
• Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
• Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
• A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
• And many more!
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
What qualifications do you need to apply?
The Accenture young graduates positions welcome all Bachelors & Masters students who are in their final year of studies from any educational background & interested in a career in consultancy. We are looking for open minded people looking to drive real innovation, together with our clients.
How does the application process work?
After we receive your application, you’ll be invited to take our online assessment. If positive, you’ll be invited for an HR interview to discuss all about you so we can find out whether there’s a match with what you’re looking for in a first position. If positive, you’ll be invited for a Meet&Sign day! This is 1 day where you complete all the other steps of the recruitment process: you will participate in a business case in group, manager interview & final interview. If you pass the full day you might go home with a contract offer! These days typically take place beginning of December & March. If you apply after this date you will take the steps individually on different days.