IT Support EngineerApply now
IT Support Engineer
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Are you a hands-on IT Support Engineer looking for an opportunity to develop and continuously learn? Do you have a team spirit mindset and are you trustworthy? Then come and strengthen our team!
As an Infrastructure Technical Support Engineer, you are mainly supporting our users at our Brussels and Leuven offices. You will be responsible for:
- Second line IT support
- Smartphone support (support + organize replacement programs)
- Replacing laptops
- Carrying out simple hardware repairs/replacement
- Process support requests
- Review support processes and automate where possible
- Provide support for Microsoft Team Live Events
Your profile & background
You are our ideal candidate if you:
- Have a degree related to ICT administration and 0-3 years of working experience or an equivalent through couple of years of experience.
- Have knowledge of iOS and Android platforms.
- are customer friendly, stress resistant, eager to learn, pragmatic and can work both in teams as well as independently.
- are Microsoft Certified, most preferred on Windows 10, networking essentials or planning to get certification within next months and has an ITIL Foundation Certification or planning to get within short term.
- Have a Belgian driver’s license B and are willing to work on different Accenture locations when needed.
- You speak and write fluently in English and have ideally good commands of Dutch or French
- You are flexible, team player, proactive, and eager to get your MS certificate
- Don’t mind speaking in front of a small audience (5-10 persons).
- Are willing to support infrastructure upgrades after office hours.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
13th month + holiday allowance
20 + 12 holidays
Laptop and smartphone
A Company Car or Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
Training & learning opportunities
Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
Employee shares purchase plan
And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the new joiners and start your career at Accenture.