Are you a passionate, solution-oriented student? Does the sound of working in a hub of innovation appeal to you? Are you keen to be at the forefront of digital transformation? Do you see yourself working in a large international company? If you answered “yes” (who can blame you?) four times, then you should keep on reading.
What you’ll do
- You will be tackling complex business matters and transforming them into reliable technical solutions
- You will have the opportunity to show your creativity, come up with new ideas and share your passion for new technologies and software development
- You act as the trusted advisor for your clients and help them with any difficulties or problems they might encounter
- You will develop your skills in any of the following areas: Technical Design and/or Development (SAP, Java, Mainframe, Cobol, BI, ETL tools such as Informatica or Talend, Mobile, Web Applications…), Network Architecture, Security, Testing and much more.
Accenture leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- You are curious to know how different technologies can help companies to grow further in the future
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a diverse team from all walks of life, cultures and creeds
- You are keen to learn new methodologies, processes and technologies
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch/French & you can express yourself also in French/Dutch
- You’re studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any educational background and will be graduating in 2021
- You’re available for a 12-15 weeks internship (Most of our internships take place during the 2nd semester of the academic year. However, if you’d like to do an internship outside of this period, feel free to contact us as well.)
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent benefits, including:
- Fresh fruit, coffee and healthy lunch so you’re full of energy to tackle any challenge
- Collaboration with and training from industry experts
- Opportunities to network with colleagues and co-interns
- Inspiring and more importantly eco-friendly office at Tour & Taxis
- And perhaps – if you are ready to kick-off your professional life – you can stick around and be part of an awesome team.
Are you ready to jump in NEW directions? Apply now and change the world around you!
Any questions before you dare to take the leap? Take a look at some testimonials below or get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org!
“I really enjoyed the fact that everyone is so approachable and treated me as a real fellow colleague, being invited to side activities, such as community meetings, events and workshops. During my internship, I also had the chance to participate in an annual internal Innovation Challenge where everyone within Accenture is being stimulated to come up with innovative ideas and receive coaching along the way to think and act as a startup. They immediately took me in their team and gave me the opportunity to come up with ideas and have my say.” – Paul, Brussels
“My advice to other students would be to apply for an internship abroad. I myself had the chance to live in another country, get to know another culture and meet lovely people while learning on the job. Everyone should have this experience!” – Eef, Mauritius
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!