Inside Sales AnalystApply now
Inside Sales Analyst
- 26 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
As an Inside Sales Analyst in the Financial Services Market Making team, you will take part in the project origination and selling process, from the offering content creation to the actual submission of a proposition. You will be able to cover multiple strategic topics such as (but not limited to) AI, data, analytics and cloud.
- Position and promote Accenture’s offerings in the financial services domain, and participate in the development of further offerings where relevant to the market
- Participate in the shaping of value propositions for our clients, including story telling
- Write proposals / RFPs for our clients, especially for the ‘big deals’
- Take part in the life of the Luxembourgish market making team and help your fellow worker to achieve the best results in a common way
- You might also support ‘delivery’ projects, typically short-term consulting type assignments. This will allow to renew and deepen content skills and client relationships.
- Actively contribute to growth initiatives that are driven by the Market Making Team. For example, the Sales Growth Initiative, with sales process and client value learning sessions open to all consultants
The Market Making Team for Financial Service takes a lead role in defining the strategic priorities to answer the needs of our banking, capital markets and insurance clients in Luxembourg and ensure they are at the forefront of business value realization and innovation.
The Team also originates concrete opportunities together with the account teams and drives the business development agenda through offerings relevant to our clients, and it manages the opportunities from origination until closure. This includes a specific attention and involvement of the Team on key strategic ‘big deals’ with our clients, who are the leading Financial Services companies in Luxembourg.
The Team is a dynamic team that is focused on bringing value to our clients, and is well connected to the broader Accenture network and capabilities, both locally and globally, that make Accenture the trusted and innovative partner for many leading Financial Services providers.
- Minimum Master degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- General experience in the delivery of a project and the associated phases
- Deep understanding of the Financial Services industry in Luxembourg, and its global trends
- Analytical and commercial mindset and ability to shape and story tell client value propositions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Quick-learner, able to think outside of the box and to reinvent him/herself
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- Company car including fuel
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package;
- Bonus program;
- Training budget & learning opportunities;
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool;
- Employee shares purchase plan;
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Applying for jobs can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
What qualifications do you need to apply?
The Accenture young graduates positions welcome all Bachelors & Masters students who are in their final year of studies from any educational background & interested in a career in consultancy. We are looking for open minded people looking to drive real innovation, together with our clients.
How does the application process work?
After we receive your application, you’ll be invited to take our online assessment. If positive, you’ll be invited for an HR interview to discuss all about you so we can find out whether there’s a match with what you’re looking for in a first position. If positive, you’ll be invited for a Meet&Sign day! This is 1 day where you complete all the other steps of the recruitment process: you will participate in a business case in group, manager interview & final interview. If you pass the full day you might go home with a contract offer! These days typically take place beginning of December & March. If you apply after this date you will take the steps individually on different days.