Are you passionate about Human Resources and keen to gain experience within a large international firm?
This is your chance! The Accenture HR team is looking for a new intern to join their team.
We are one (amazing) team but with diverse scopes. Depending on your interests and available projects, we can offer different internships within:
- The Recruitment team;
- The HR Partner team;
- The Talent Strategy & Learning team
Tasks and responsibilities will depend on your team:
- As an intern in the Recruitment team, you will be responsible for the full recruitment and selection cycle of our future colleagues within Accenture Belux. You will also support on and help organize various graduate recruitment events, meet exciting people and get to know Accenture from the inside out.
- As an intern in the HR Partner team, you will participate in the daily activities of an HR Partner. You will touch up upon different topics such as supply/demand, development, well-being & overall employee relation topics. Within this role, you will have the opportunity to learn a great deal on HR topics in the context of a large services firm!
- As an intern in the Talent Strategy & Learning team, you will participate in the daily operations and work on a project basis. You will gain insights into lots of topics related to the culture, learning & development but also people strategy.
And of course; you are not alone! Your team will be there to support you.Your team
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- You have a passion for people and are curious to learn more about HR and business
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a diverse team from all walks of life, cultures and creeds
- You are solution oriented and keen to learn new methodologies, processes and technologies
- You’re fluent in English and Dutch/French & you can (ideally) express yourself also in French/Dutch
- You’re studying a Bachelor or master’s degree in any educational background
- You’re available for a min. 12-15 weeks internship during the first or second semester of your academic year
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!