Guidewire specialist TechFSApply now
Guidewire specialist TechFS
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
- We are currently looking for a Guidewire specialist for our office in Brussels.
- Within Technology Financial Services, you work within an Accenture project team at top Belgian and multinational companies.
- Analyse the requirements for implementing them using Guidewire (custom made solutions or guidewire plateform).
- Work on the integration development ,prepare the technical documentation for code and design changes, completing Guidewire integration changes
- Co-ordinate implementation and document the high level design documents
- Share technical inputs on the dependencies with other integration teams
- University degree in Commercial or Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business related study with a strong IT affinity;
- Previous experience in industry (Insurance) or consultancy.
- Strong knowledge of Guidewire insurance suite (ClaimCenter, PolicyCenter, and BillingCenter)
- Excellent proficiency in English, Dutch or French is mandatory, additional languages are an asset;
- Strong analytical skills and structure problem solving;
- Team player;
- Commercial spirit;
- Result oriented;
- Ability to deliver high quality work on time;
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.