Functional Consultant - Chemicals and Natural Resources IndustryApply now
Functional Consultant - Chemicals and Natural Resources Industry
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
You want to implement your ideas into some of the world's most dynamic companies? Why not join Accenture? With broad global resources and deep functional and technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to generate ideas and help them achieve results in line with their strategy.
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work will be part of your daily life.
As a functional consultant you will work as part of an Accenture project team for our clients in the Chemicals and Natural Resources (CNR) industry.
Within your Accenture team, you:
• Translate business requirements into detailed functional designs
• Find yourself as a key person between clients, business units and their technology/IT department
• Structure and define specific solutions and participate in the implementation of information systems
• Participate in transitioning the requirements to the developers and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements
• Take part in the testing activities to support the testers and the developers with the resolutions of issues
• Coordinate and supervise activities between different stakeholders (internal or external)
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
• University degree in Biochemical Engineering Technology / Chemical engineering with a strong IT affinity.
• Deep knowledge of the Chemicals and Natural Resources industry.
• Previous experience of 3 to 5 years in the CNR industry in IT delivery projects as a functional analyst/business analyst or team lead.
• Previous hands-on professional experience in agribusiness: crop nutrition, crop protection, agriculture technology, agriculture equipment and tooling or in the (petro) chemical industry
• Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch or French is mandatory
In your work, you demonstrate a :
• Proactive mindset
• Strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Hands-on mentality and a willingness to challenge the status-quo
Moreover, you are :
• A self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success ;
• An excellent communicator : you communicate effectively with all corporate business lines;
• Committed to values, people and results ;
• Result driven
• Eager to learn ;
• Able to sovle problems independently and as part of a team ;
• Able to work as part of a team and to complete tasks as assigned, with great attention to detail.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.