Customer experience is the battleground for brands today. Customer expectations are evolving, and so is the data and customer capabilities to serve them.
Are you looking for a position where you can thrive and add value, by partnering with our clients to transform the way they use data & analytics in the marketing, customers & sales domain?
You are part of a team of functional & technical analytics experts, and contribute to delivering excellence across client engagements:
- Help our clients generate new growth (market share), create new ways to engage with customers and/or build new product strategies through gaining deeper insights into their customer behavior with the use of data & analytics solutions.
- Supporting CxOs to create amazing omnichannel customer experiences powered by analytics.
- Gather business goals through engaging with clients.
- Structurally translate client needs to technical teams and facilitate the creation of AI / Analytics models and solutions developed in our mixed teams.
- Effectively communicate, presenting directly to client stakeholders, the benefits of analytics and data to our clients.
- Originate, shape, sell and deliver transformations for the clients you will be working with.
- Collaborate with our international innovative multi-disciplinary teams (expert & international delivery center) to bring the best-in-class expertise and delivery capacity as part of large transformation projects.
- Bring & remain up to date on Customer Insights (marketing, customers & sales) best practices into our projects to grow the practice and the type of work we deliver.
- You are very curious, connect and maintain relationships with our network of innovation centers, international practices, and ecosystem to bring the best of our experience and differentiators to our clients and our people.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
- MBA, Masters in Management Science, Economics, or any other quantitative field with a strong focus on business.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a customer insight, marketing- or sales analytics type role
- Understand the type of data (qualitative & quantitative) required to answer business challenges. Work with different analytics delivery methods to support large transformations.
- Communicate the value of customer analytics methods such as Next Best Actions, Intelligent Pricing, Hyper Personalization, and Virtual Agents:
- Drive and energy to shape & create new opportunities in the market
- Passion for innovation and collaboration with eco-system to create value for our clients
- Experience and contributed in client and business development activities
- Aptitude to interact with functional or business stakeholders who are not familiar with analytics
- Fluent in English & French or Dutch.
If you only meet partially this list of requirements but have the motivation to learn and grow - let's still talk!
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Laptop and smartphone
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.