Full stack developerApply now
Full stack developer
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
As a Full Stack developer, you are responsible for:
- Design & implementation of a responsive web application
- Design & implementation of API's
- Design & implementation of Lambda functions
- Design & development of high-quality software in accordance with the technical/client's needs
- Minimum three years of experience as Full-Stack developer
- Working experience on frontend frameworks: Angular (at least 1 year)
- Working experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Working experience with (micro-)service oriented architectures
- Working experience in agile software development environment (Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiar with DevOps methodology and related tooling
- Experience with NoSQL databases is a plus (e.g. MongoDB, ...)
- Experience with containerization + orchestration platform(s) is a plus
- Experience with cloud-native technologies is a plus (e.g. Lambda, ...)
- Experience and certification(s) with AWS is a plus
- Motivated personality and ability to work in self-organised teams
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Fluent in English
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.