Full-Stack and Front-End DeveloperApply now
Full-Stack and Front-End Developer
- 26 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Excited to join us at Accenture Luxembourg and work with around 200 brightest minds, most capable individuals and technologists? Are you keen to work closely and learn from global experts, drive innovation hands-on and shape the future together with a diverse team and our clients to improve the way how Luxembourg works and lives?
If you have an almost unlimited energy, huge curiosity, entrepreneurial attitude and love to work in teams, then you need to join us.
For our Technology practice in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Front-End & Full-Stack Software DeveloperAs part of our Technology practice, you’ll design and develop solutions that help clients to launch products faster in the market, reduce complexity and costs, leverage modern solutions and tools, in the cloud and in their premises. You’ll play a critical role in helping them tackle complex business issues. You will be working jointly with business analysts, enterprise architects and technology experts from our local and global community. Your responsibilities
- Be highly collaborative
- Have an Agile mindset: prioritize customer needs, fail-fast, deploy early
- Produce clean, tested and self-documenting code
- Gather and evaluate client feedback early
- Have a high level view of the client architecture
- Have a healthy interest in architecture and new technologies (Cloud, Dev(Sec)Ops, Microservices, Event driven, APIs, Security …)
- Self-improve through trainings and participate in knowledge sharing
Accenture Technology is driving exciting changes and bringing them to life. At the forefront with your client, you’ll create, own and make these changes & ideas real for clients in mining & metal, energy & utilities, public services, health, retail & consumer goods, aviation, media, manufacturing, capital markets, insurance, banking, even space, looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises.
Join us and become an integral part of our Technology team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Joining us at Accenture in Luxembourg, you:- Clearly are a self-starter
- Have a great or even unlimited level of energy
- Have high interest in technology and are highly motivated towards success
- Have a high interest and desire to learn and understand business of your client
- Able to grasp new things quick and combine them fast
- Able to work independently, but still able to ask for advice and help at the right moment
- Have excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Are fluent in English (additional languages like French, German, Luxembourgish are an asset)
- Are open to travel abroad with varying intensity
- A degree in Engineering/Computer Science
- At least 3 years of IT experience as a Frontend Software Engineer or Front-End Software Developer
- Experience with agile and waterfall development methodologies
- Experience with DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus/Artifactory …)
- Experience with ReactJS and Redux/Flux and at least one ReactJS framework
- Experience with building APIs and microservices using NodeJS or Java
- Experience with building event-driven solutions
- Experience with building robust integrations
- Experience with building datastore solutions on at least one No-SQL or GraphQL technology
- Experience with Cloud Native technologies on at least one of the major cloud services providers (Google Cloud or Azure or AWS)
- Experience with building a complete full-stack solution
- Build automation tools to support CI/CD pipeline e.g. Gulp, Webpack
- Scripting capability to support DevOps and Quality Engineering work
- Strong Accessibility, Security, Performance and Caching coding
- Unit and functional testing
- Git source control
- Experience with building robust integrations
- Experience with Swagger and API architectures
- Experience with security architectures, Single Sign-on and authentication protocols (OpenID Connect)
- Ability and interest to learn new languages
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So, you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits.Interested?
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.