Financial Services Consultant TechFS (Luxembourg)Apply now
Financial Services Consultant TechFS (Luxembourg)
- 26 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Do clients rely on your impressive ability to define and implement innovative solutions that transform valuable results? Or perhaps you’ve become the go-to thought leader for information systems within the Banking/Insurance domain? If driving the business and functional requirements of large-scale projects are within your DNA, Accenture may be the perfect place to progress your career. It’s you, its your career, it’s your adventure, where you will go next? You needn’t to look far!Your Job
We are currently looking for a Functional/Business Analyst in Financial Services for our office in Luxembourg.
As a Functional/Business Analyst within Technology Financial Services, you work within an Accenture project team at top Belgian and multinational companies. You take over delivery and team responsibility in various transformation projects in banks and financial institutions.
Within your Accenture team, you structure and define specific solutions and participate in the implementation of information systems of financial institutions. Together with the client you define the business requirements and envision what’s coming and progress of what’s ahead. You assist the client by organizing workshops, and you support them in adapting the internal organization to new requirements and standards. Moreover, you translate the requirements into detailed functional designs drawing your perspectives combined with your technology, process and strategy skills. You also participate in transitioning the requirements to the developers, and ensure a clear and complete understanding of the requirements. Finally, you coordinate and supervise activities between different stakeholders (internal or external).Your Team
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
- University degree in Commercial or Civil Engineering, Economical sciences, Information Technology, or a business related study with a strong IT affinity;
- Previous experience of 1 to 5 years in either insurance, banking or capital markets;
- Functional knowledge on Payments domain is a plus (Sepa DD, Sepa CT, International Payments, Swift)
- Sound insurance and/or finance process understanding and demonstrated process and re-engineering ability;
- Affinity with IT, ideally knowledge of e.g. Java, xml, sql, mainframe (Cobol);
- Excellent proficiency in English is mandatory, additional languages such as French or Dutch are an asset;
- Strong analytical skills and structure problem solving;
- Team player;
- Commercial spirit;
- Result oriented;
- Ability to deliver high quality work on time;
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
- Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work enviroment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 26 days of holidays;
- Laptop and smartphone;
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package;
- Bonus program;
- Training & learning opportunities;
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool;
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops;
- Employee shares purchase plan;
- And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.