Experienced RecruiterApply now
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Do your friends consult you for career ideas and do you always find unique talent in everyone? Are you passionate about recruitment for years?
As an experienced Business Recruiter at Accenture you will be the driver of the whole selection & recruitment process from A to Z.
For your business entity, you are…
- Understanding recruiting demand and skills profiles within area of responsibility
- Acting as a single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
- Managing all candidates through the entire recruitment & selection process, from screening to contract offer communication and onboarding
- Being responsible for the recruiting pipeline, meeting recruiting targets and providing regular reports
- Participating in recruiting events & sourcing activities
The business partner
- Analyzing and determining recruitment needs in the business
- Acting as a single point of contact for all recruiting related questions & concerns for the stakeholder group
- Creating, distributing and discussing reports on a regular basis, identifying issues and recommend actions
- Bringing added value to the business by using your recruiting expertise in strategic decision
The owner of the Supply Management
- Being responsible for recruiting resource plan for profiles within area of responsibility
- Maintaining contact with recruitment agencies
- Defining most efficient channel to find candidates
- Gaining good understanding of external marketplace/trends/sources
- Acting as main point of contact for external partners
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- Being eager to continue building your career in recruitment; relevant experience is mandatory
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
- Understanding recruiting processes and procedures
- Being an excellent communicator with a ‘can do’ mindset
- Having a professional attitude and eagerness to learn
- Being a pro-active team player
- Being service oriented and able to understand the business needs of a consulting firm
- Having a good understanding of external marketplace/trends
- Having exceptional time and priority management skills as well as very good stakeholder management skills
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.