Experience ConsultantApply now
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Growth. We believe it comes down to experience. We believe in a holistic approach that allows organizations to become customer-obsessed and reignite growth.
As an experience consultant you can give wings to a good idea or offering by placing it in the context of our clients’ strategy—or by helping clients understand and realize the greater potential of their ideas.
Ultimately our goal is to help our clients overcome business challenges that are typically broader than digital innovation success. How to achieve structural growth? How to reinvent one’s business model, or outperform the competition?
It is through Experience Consulting that we can help embed and lift great digital innovations to achieve these goals.
We are looking for junior to medior/mid-level profiles. Depending on your experience you will help or drive the following responsibilities:
- You are naturally engaging people at a deep level whether observing or interviewing customers, working with fellow team members, clients and channeling the inner creative
- You are a storyteller, delivering insights about people and behavior in a way that generates empathy, emotion, and engagement from the client and design team.
- You eat business KPI’s for breakfast. You understand how they are linked to strategy & business goals. You find your way in defining, measuring and improving these KPIs.
- You help facilitate communication across disciplines at the project level to create alignment & drive the project forwards.
- You manage the client stakeholder expectations & communicate clearly about status & progress.
- You support stakeholder and customer interviews by recording observations and synthesizing learnings.
- You help reframe and solve business problems using a design mindset.
- You help prepare and facilitate ideation and co-creation sessions, considering people’s liquid expectations.
At Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive, we consider ourselves as the most effective 'experience innovators' around. By connecting deep human and business insights with the possibilities of technology, we design, build, communicate and run experiences that make lives better, more productive and more meaningful. Accenture Interactive is ranked the world’s largest digital agency by Ad Age and has been named a Most Innovative Company by Fast Company.
We collaborate closely with our clients (including some world-famous brand names) to figure out what the possibilities are for their business. Innovating through cloud, mobility, media or analytics, our end goal is to design and deliver custom digital solutions that really work in the field – whether that’s online or offline.
- You’re experienced with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with external clients and their customers.
- You are familiar with with rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
- You like solving complex problems and you have a strong personal mission to help your client and project team find truths and challenge orthodoxies.
- You are interested in experimentation and de-risking new business ideas through a range of research techniques.
- You are interested in fusing service design with other areas of work, such as measurement, KPIs, organizational design, sprint methodology, venturing, value/business case generation, product management, agile methodologies, lean start-up,…
- You want to make a difference in people’s lives and are convinced that Design and Experience are the key drivers.
- You are open to learning new things and you know that every day, there is so much to be learned.
- You’re composed in high-pressure situations with a “big-picture” perspective on how to handle those.
- You share inspiration and thought leadership with the design team, the wider Interactive team and your clients.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-moving organization.
- You are happy to take responsibility over certain deliverables and are eager to stay involved until the end of a project.
- You are a natural in building bridges with many parts of the Accenture organisation.
- You have the heart of a designer and the head of a business person. Or is it the other way around?
Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Macbook and iPhone/Samsung
- Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
- Bonus program
- Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
- Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
- Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
- Employee shares purchase plan
- An open kitchen with fresh fruit, great coffee and a stuffed fridge
- A sunny terrace with the best view in Leuven
- Tons of training & learning opportunities, literature, and an overall sharing-your-knowledge culture within the wider creative award winning network of Accenture Interactive (Droga5, Karmarama, Schakleton, Kollerebbe, Rothco)
- Sweet treats on birthdays and other festivities
- A great creative culture to stimulate your out-of-the-box thinking
- And many more!
Are you ready to join Kunstmaan | Accenture Interactive for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.