Enterprise ArchitectApply now
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Do you possess a deep understanding of how new technologies and advanced architecture paradigms impact and transform the IT landscape? Do you know how companies uses proper technology systems architecture to achieve their business goals? Apply now for our enterprise architecture position!
As Enterprise architect, your responsibilities include:
• Create business architecture models that reflect our strategies and goals
• Understand the business strategy and help clients to define the link with technology
• Quickly understand a client’s (IT) Operating Model including the organization structure, processes and governance
• Navigate through the Accenture global network, and leverage the expertise to develop relevant enterprise architecture insights
• Assess the impact of the business strategy on the architecture landscape, including organization, information and infrastructure and applications.
• Lead the creation of blueprints and roadmaps for complex and large technology environments.
• Function as guardian of the architecture to make sure that new initiatives comply with the set guidelines, without jeopardizing business objectives
• Develop recommendations and translate them into actionable roadmaps
• Guide our clients through the transformation program to implement their strategies and enterprise architecture
Within the team, your role will include the following additional responsibilities:
• Interacts with senior management levels at a client and within Accenture
• Define approaches to that provide structured solutions to complex technology strategy problems of clients, by recombining existing methodologies and teams
• Be able to manage diverse teams on projects at clients, in both project supervisor as people manager role
• Implement the business development and sales plan in the BeLux region
• Contribute to setting the strategic direction for the enterprise architecture practice in the BeLux regions
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
• Understand and having applied typical patterns to renewing legacy applications
• Understand the difference between Enterprise / Platform / Solution architectures
• Experience in building functional business cartographies and interpreting the impact of business strategies on it
• Ability to define target architecture in line with modern engineering practices
• Up to speed with recent technology evolutions
• Ability to explain Enterprise architecture to IT and Non IT executives
• Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent by experience;
• 5+ years of relevant experience with enterprise architecture in a client context;
• Experience in design in areas of emerging technologies (AI, Data, Robotics, etc.) and in driving new points of view and capabilities;
• Relevant certifications are a plus, such as TOGAF, Cloud provider (AWS, GCP or Azure), Master in Enterprise Architecture.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment with a full proficiency of the English language and French or Dutch.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.