Data Strategy ConsultantApply now
Data Strategy Consultant
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Accenture Data & AI focuses on harnessing the power of corporate data and converting data into the most valuable asset of our client. We guide our clients on the end to end journey of becoming a truly Data Driven company, going from the definition of Data Strategy , Rolling out data governance, to implementation of Data Management capabilities and cloud platforms.Tasks
In your position as data strategy consultant, you support all aspects of making a company more Data Driven, including:
• Work closely with your client to establish the North Star based on an deep industry understanding and clients requirements
• Assess data maturity to reveal gaps in the Data Strategy and Governance
• Setup implementation roadmap of data strategy
• Defining the overall architecture for data Management
• Manage implementation projects of data Management capabilities ( Cloud Data Platforms, Data Governance Automation , Data Quality , MDM … )
• Drive change and spread the data culture
As part of our Data & AI practice, you’ll also help shape the Data Management capability of the client in light of other Digital capabilities like Analytics, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Interactive Digital Services. You are eager to pick up and extend your knowledge on these domains as well.
We are looking for strategic & critical thinkers that break down business challenges to their elementary information components and shape tailor-made solutions based on the requirements of our client.
• Experience in defining the Data vision & roadmap, and build the business case to support that Vision
• Experience in building the Data Governance operating model and related organization
• Experience with cloud data platform architecture
• Experience in data modeling for multi-domain information centric projects ( Data Vault, Dimensional Modeling )
• Self-starter, with a passion for data and highly motivated towards success
• Change driver for Data related topics
• Proactive mindset and results driven
• Strong leadership & communication Skills.
• Bilingual: English and Dutch or French
• CDMP Certification is a plus
• Collibra Ranger is a plus
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.