Cyber Defense ConsultantApply now
Cyber Defense Consultant
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
As a Cyber Defense consultant, you will provide advisory and technical expertise to help our clients design and deploy state of the art Cyber Defense practices and operating models. You will provide subject matter expertise and work collaboratively with our clients to advise, design, build and implement pragmatic Cyber Defense solutions.
Some of the interesting aspects of your role include:
• Working with global organizations and the related complexity of their cyber security requirements.
• Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
• Support our clients in mounting an effective Cyber Defense through high-touch advisory services.
• Perform current state assessments of our client’s cyber security posture through maturity assessments and Red Teaming.
• Develop long-term Cyber Defense strategies and roadmaps in post-breach or post-assessment scenarios.
• Help clients understand and navigate the threat landscape.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
• Bachelor or master's degree
• 3+ years of strong experience in design and architecture of cyber security and networking
• 2+ years of hands on experience in at least one of the following Cyber Defense disciplines:
o Incident Response
o Application Security (Threat modelling, SDLC/DevSecOps, zero trust)
o Security Testing (Red teaming, adversary simulation, pentesting)
o Threat Intelligence
• Experience with industry tooling such as SIEM, SOAR, EDR, Cloud, NIST CSF, ATT&CK, TIBER, CNCF
• Relevant certifications such as GIAC, Offensive-Security, ISACA or SABSA are a plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
• Strong interpersonal skills: able to work in a team, work under pressure and be flexible
• Working knowledge of English and Dutch or French
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.