With its Corporate Citizenship initiativeAccenture takes active responsibility in making a positive impact in society.Your Job
Lead the Corporate Citizenship activities
- Build a trusted relationship with non-profit and other ecosystem partners and understand the current societal challenges.
- Identify the needs and challenges of our partners and translate them into pro bono consulting projects from project planning to reporting.
- Bring Corporate Citizenship into the Accenture’s Employee Journey and assign roles based on skills and motivation.
- Leading the consulting projects by managing the various teams in Strategy & Consulting or Technology.
- Participate in the exchange of best practices with counterparts in other MUs/Countries.
- Manage the Corporate Citizenship ambassadors and volunteers’ network.
- Develop and implementation a volunteering program to engage employees in different activities.
- Organize events and marketing campaigns to create visibility in the market.
Strategy & Reporting
- Align Belux Corporate Citizenship Strategy with the global strategy
- Quarterly Belux Governance with MD sponsors
- Share Belux credentials with other MUs and translate Global programs to local market.
- Reporting & surveys on impact of projects in global IMPACT tool.
Develop and organize internal and external communication
- Design the internal communication plan with internal and external employees and customers, in collaboration with the marketing department;
- Organize event logistics with our partners;
- Participate in the exchange of best practices with counterparts in other countries
- Manager the apprentice collaborator in theimplementation of the communication plan:
- Development and follow-up of retroplanning;
- Writing is followed by calls for volunteers;
- Making and disseminating communication tools (newsletter, post on internal networks, brochures, podcast, videos...) ;
- Animation of the community ofthengagé-es;
- Manage the presence of the program on social and professional networks (creation of individual and collective broadcasting habits, editorial planning and monitoring grid, broadcast and sharing statistics...) ;
- Update of internal and external websites (online news, news writing, ...)
At Accenture Corporate Functions, we do whatever it takes to make Accenture a success - every day. We are the pieces that hold it all together: organizing collaborations, monitoring and optimizing our activities and results, keeping everyone happy and motivated – and that’s just the beginning.
Working alongside HR, Finance, Geographic services, Marcom, Legal, and Information Management teams, you will find exciting opportunities to make your mark (and a measurable difference, too). We use modern tools, innovative approaches and our knowledge of best practice to ensure everything is running smoothly. It can be challenging to meet all the needs of our big-name clients and partners, as well as our colleagues - but it's worth it when you see what we achieve together.
- You have expertise with Corporate Social Responsibility or Sustainability
- You are familiar with the Sustainability ecosystem in Belgium
- You are a team player who can work independently
- Flexibility and agility is your natural way of working
- You can master a diverse program with multiple projects like no one else
- Budget and project management is familiar to you
- You know how to bring an engaging message to different audiences (e.g. employees, press, leadership, volunteers, partners)
- You are the perfect host for events and activities
- High level of motivation and drive to make a positive impact
- You are available as of May 2023
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and English
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent benefits, including:
Fresh fruit, coffee and healthy lunch so you’re full of energy to tackle any challenge
Collaboration with and training from industry experts
Opportunities to network with colleagues and co-interns
Inspiring and more importantly eco-friendly office at Tour & Taxis
And perhaps – if you are ready to kick-off your professional life – you can stick around and be be part of an awesome team
Finding and applying for an internship can be both exciting as overwhelming - and we believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit.
Found a fitting internship? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
Play a set of neuroscience-based games that objectively measures cognitive and personality traits to assess if you match the job. Remember, there is no right or wrong way to play the games - because every trait makes you a great fit for a specific job.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions, possible thesis, past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role and Accenture.
If we are both happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and interns and start your career at Accenture!