Cloud Security Technical ManagerApply now
Cloud Security Technical Manager
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Cloud Security Technical Manager
Accenture’s Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. You will have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in Cyber Security, Strategy and Risk Management. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Accenture Security professionals:
· Are highly credible with the ability to engage on a broad C-suite agenda. Possess the personal and professional attributes necessary to guide senior leadership in the formulation of strategies that produce robust and dynamic protective security capabilities as well as enterprise resilience capabilities.
· Possess deep industry expertise sufficient to not only understand the nuances of an industry but also guide client executives in developing suitable strategies with limited capacity and ever-changing threat landscapes.
· Understand current and future client needs in the context of the security marketplace as well as client industry dynamics and applies insights to recommend short/long-term value creation for clients that have the appropriate level of impact.
Professionals in the Cloud Security Technical Manager role work with clients and other Accenture teams on technical solutions to implement Cloud Security controls that optimize the implementation and operations through automation and integrations in the cloud. We are looking to grow our team of people with technical knowledge on AWS, Azure or GCP Security to help large clients in Europe in their transition to cloud and optimization process to enable the benefits of the cloud.
· Solve complex business problems in the Cloud Security domain, working closely with other Accenture teams and large clients across Europe
· Design and develop specialized Cloud Security solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications, and data by establishing automation in cloud security controls
· Evaluate solutions for implementation with a high degree of automation and proposes options to the client to facilitate decision-making.
· Act independently to determine and implement technical methods and procedures, support day to day on decisions with impact on client satisfaction.
· Implement Cloud Security controls, automate deployment and provide integration expertise.
· Interact with senior management at a client, (sometimes non-technical stakeholders)
· Manage and coordinate with other Accenture teams to deliver specialized Secure Cloud work and automation.
What’s in it for you:
· Bring Cloud Security innovation, intelligence, and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform large businesses
· Turn innovative ideas into business differentiation by creating customized automated Cloud Security solutions
· Deliver projects for global clients using the latest technology and automation to achieve speed and scale.
· Collaborate with the brightest minds in security and use the coolest tech to innovate and pioneer security solutions to help clients build resilience and positive social impact.
· Interact with confidence with highly positioned stakeholders internal and external, with clients and the ecosystem of technology solutions. Individuality, authenticity, and inclusivity are core aspects of our culture. At Accenture, we value the passion and strengths of our employees and help them in their careers to achieve high performance.
· Hands-on experience in Cloud (AWS/GCP/Microsoft Azure) security architecture, security engineering, or equivalent experience with specific cloud certification.
· Strong understanding of Security and Risk Management concepts, Infrastructure security, Network Architecture, system/application security and data security, supported by industry-recognized certifications in Security such as CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, CISA, CISM, etc.
· Experience in Cloud and Infrastructure automation with scripting languages and tools such as Terraform or Python, JSON would be advantageous.
· Experience in Dev-ops practice and tooling, Containers, secure development lifecycle or experience of managing or running operations Azure, AWS or GCP advantageous
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent Business English (written and oral) and ability to communicate with non-technical stakeholders
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.