Cloud Security Consultant (Luxembourg)Apply now
Cloud Security Consultant (Luxembourg)
- 26 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
For our Security practice located in Luxembourg, we’re currently looking for a new Cloud Security Consultant!
As a Cloud Security Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work for global organizations alongside a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients.
Your main tasks/responsibilities will include :
• Manage and deliver cloud transformation projects from the early planning phase through the successful deployment
• Assess the current state of clients’ cloud infrastructure, develop strategies and roadmap for improvement and advise in further securing the clients’ cloud environments and interaction with their on-premise infrastructure
• Assist clients in developing strategies to secure their cloud environment by providing high value consultancy work
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
• Master’s degree
• 1 to 3 years of strong experience in design and architecture of cloud security with at least one of the following cloud environments: Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• 2 years of experience in a professional’s services or security audit firm
• Relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISM or SABSA or, cloud certifications such as CCSP, AWS or Azure are a plus
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral in English and French
• Additional knowledge in German and/or Luxembourgish will be considered as an asset
• In your work, you adopt a client/resulted oriented approach and you demonstrate strong interpersonal skills: able to lead a team, work under pressure and flexible
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 26 days of holidays;
• Laptop and smartphone;
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package;
• Bonus program;
• Training & learning opportunities;
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool;
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops;
• Employee shares purchase plan;
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.