Cloud Native Application ArchitectApply now
Cloud Native Application Architect
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
First things first, Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy & consulting, interactive, technology & operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership & culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets & next-generation technology to each business challenge.
As a Cloud Native Application Architect, you will design and deliver cloud native custom solutions for our top-notch clients, supported byyour team, equiring an analytical engineering mind and a versatile skill set.
Depending on client & projects, you will have the opportunity to work with the following technologies: Java, Spring, RESTful APIs, Microservices, CI/CD, DevSecOps, Docker, NoSQL, React, Angular, UX, ...
When joining Accenture, you become part of our Cloud Native Application Engineering Practice
· Together with your peers, you will be able to strengthen yourself through a myriad of training possibilities ranging from soft to hard skills including the possibility to certify.
· Depending on your preference, you grow by leading teams / projects or by becoming the go-to person for certain technologies or software engineering areas.
· Collaborate with stakeholders on business and technical side
· Ensure developers have everything in hands to succeed
· Translate requirements in technical specifications
· Createsolution designs
· Define tolerant application interfaces
· Design operation workflows
· Design data models
· Support implementation and testing of the solution
· 1 to 4 years of experience in a similar position
· Experience in analysis and design of custom solutions
· Ability to work in an Agile environment and apply a DevSecOps mindset
· Ability to communicate efficiently with technical and business stakeholders
· English + French or Dutch
Looking for personality traits like passion for technology, eager to learn and creativity.
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.