Manager within Talent & Organization practice (HR Transformation & Change Management)Apply now
Manager within Talent & Organization practice (HR Transformation & Change Management)
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Are you interested in becoming a trusted advisor in a world’s leading organization? Would you like to bring your vision to life and help our Fortune 500 clients adapt to the changing world where digitalization, robotics and artificial intelligence are becoming the norm?
Then Accenture is the right employer for you!
Accenture’s Strategy & Consulting team is looking for highly motivated consultants with previous consulting experience in the fields of HR strategy (Workforce of the Future, Re/Up-skilling, Culture Change, ERP implementation…) and Business Change Management.Your job
In this role, you will be part of the management team of a fast growing, open-minded, diverse and ambitious team, and you will be responsible for:
- Guiding and coaching your project teams, composed out of analysts and consultants, in order to deliver first class project quality for our clients
- Collaborate with our client counterparts, support them in shaping the CHRO agenda, identify opportunities to grow the Talent & Organization portfolio cross-industry, with a focus on Belgium & Luxembourg
- Originate, shape, sell and deliver transformation deals for new and existing clients in a specific industry
- Take delivery and financial responsibility for the engagements you drive, manage key client stakeholder relationships and communication at all stages
In the amazing world of Accenture, you will have access to:
- Continuous development opportunities and the possibility to become an expert in the specific area of your interest
- Cross-industry collaboration with prestigious companies, co-creating and implementing transformative business solutions, leveraging the latest technologies
- A flexible working environment, including home office allowances and exciting travel opportunities
- A dynamic & diverse team, collaborating to provide the best solutions to our clients (and the best teambuilding activities)
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
The Talent & Organization / Human Performance service line offers an integrated suite of proven strategies, methods, tools and deeply skilled resources that help businesses and governments achieve high performance by transforming the performance of their people.
- You have between 5 and 7 years of Consulting experience in those main area’s:
- Change Management design & execution for complex multi- organization/geography transformation programs (enabled by SAP/Oracle ERP solutions, or supporting other Business transformations)
- HR processes, with a broad understanding of end-to-end HR software applications
- People Analytics
- Talent Management, including organization design, competency modelling, learning & collaboration, leadership development and succession management.
- You are able to engage in confident conversations with CHRO’s and managers of large, international organizations
- You are an experienced leader, you have already guided teams of consultants and have proven your dedication to developing people with passion, knowing that efficient teams can achieve much more than individuals
- You are a confident public speaker and can convince your audience, showing expertise
- Fluent in English, and either French or Dutch
- Open to travel internationally if an opportunity rises
Within the Strategy & Consulting Practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading customers on high-value projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in classrooms, online or in collaboration with external parties. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program (in addition to company c: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance, …
• Flex rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.