Consultant within Talent & Organization practice (HR Transformation & Change Management)Apply now
Consultant within Talent & Organization practice (HR Transformation & Change Management)
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
Are you interested in becoming a trusted advisor in a world’s leading organization? Would you like to bring your vision to life and help our Fortune 500 clients adapt to the changing world where digitalization, robotics and artificial intelligence are becoming the norm?
Then Accenture is the right employer for you!
Accenture’s Strategy & Consulting team is looking for highly motivated consultants with previous consulting experience in the fields of HR strategy (Workforce of the Future, Re/Up-skilling, Culture Change, ERP implementation…) and Business Change Management.
In this role, you will be part of a fast growing, open-minded, diverse and ambitious team, and you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating on large HR Transformation projects, including HR Process Design, ERP implementation, Workforce Transformation, Re-Up-skilling, Culture Change, Innovation and Digitalization
- Becoming a trustworthy partner for our clients, building the right data-driven Change Management approach to help them reach the full impact of any type of transformation
- Leveraging analytics and technology to design and deliver innovative solutions for complex organizational challenges, supported by Accenture’s methods and tools
- Supporting the origination and shaping of new transformation engagements
- Participate in building the T&O practice through dedicated activities, conferences, thought leadership development, market offering development, …
In the amazing world of Accenture, you will have access to:
- Continuous development opportunities and the possibility to become an expert in the specific area of your interest
- Cross-industry collaboration with prestigious companies, co-creating and implementing transformative business solutions, leveraging the latest technologies
- A flexible working environment, including home office allowances and exciting travel opportunities
- A dynamic & diverse team, collaborating to provide the best solutions to our clients (and the best teambuilding activities)
Our consultants in Strategy & Consulting are changing businesses every day using deep industry insights, knowledge and innovative ideas. Positioned at the crucial intersection of business, technology and industry, we devise creative new strategies based on trends, insights and data. With an eye for competitive advantage, digital disruption, operating models and the future workforce, we take on the challenge of designing and implementing transformative business solutions, using the newest technology.
Our research-based advice and situational analyses enable our clients to act with speed and confidence. Whether we're investigating complex issues or identifying new opportunities, our work always comes down to one thing: unlocking value and creating real, tangible impacts.
The Talent & Organization / Human Performance service line offers an integrated suite of proven strategies, methods, tools and deeply skilled resources that help businesses and governments achieve high performance by transforming the performance of their people.
- You have minimum 3 years of Consulting experience in those main area’s:
- Change Management design & execution for complex multi- organization/geography transformation programs (enabled by SAP/Oracle ERP solutions, or supporting other Business transformations)
- HR processes, with a broad understanding of end-to-end HR software applications
- People Analytics
- Talent Management, including organization design, competency modelling, learning & collaboration, leadership development and succession management.
- You have already led younger profiles like analysts in the past, and are confident with developing and guiding talents
- You are a confident public speaker and are able to convince your audience, showing expertise
- Fluent in English, and either French or Dutch
Within the Strategy & Consulting Practice of Accenture Belgium and Luxembourg, you will get the opportunity to work for leading customers on high-value projects. You will be able to build your skills and expertise by leveraging our state-of-the-art assets, methodologies, global network of experts and comprehensive training curriculum. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted in classrooms, online or in collaboration with external parties. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable steppingstone to build a career.
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
13th month + holiday allowance
20 + 12 holidays
Laptop and smartphone
Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
Training & learning opportunities
Green mobility program (in addition to company car): e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
Flex rewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
Employee shares purchase plan
And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.