Business & Integration SpecialistApply now
Business & Integration Specialist
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
You want to implement your ideas into some of the world's most dynamic companies? Why not join Accenture? With broad global resources and deep functional and technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to generate ideas and help them achieve results in line with their strategy.
Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work will be part of your daily life.
As a Business & Integration Specialist you will work as part of an Accenture project team for our clients in the Chemicals and Natural Resources (CNR) or the utilities industry.
Within your Accenture team, you:
• Define, challenge, and prioritize with client data requirements
• Translate business requirements into data requests, reports, and dashboards.
• Lead data conversations and develop business concepts.
• Support the design and development of business intelligence solutions
• Partner with other architects, infrastructure, and software experts to define metadata layers, technical strategy and optimal integration within existing client IT landscape.
• Ensure business access to adequate, understandable, accurate data.
Accenture Technology leverages design thinking, industry insights and the latest digital and Security methodologies to help clients innovate, grow and improve their businesses. Our expertise, capabilities and experience mean that our clients (including some of the biggest brands in the world) trust us to find the right solutions for their needs.
Together with our talented international colleagues, we focus on connecting the needs of businesses with the new possibilities that come with technological progress. Because that's where the real challenges are: inventing and testing things that have never been tried before, getting new applications ready for roll-out, and ultimately guiding clients to select and implement the right technologies – including state of the art Security solutions - to transform their businesses.
You are :
• A self-starter, with a keen interest in technology and highly motivated towards success.
• An excellent communicator: you communicate effectively with all corporate business lines.
• Committed to values, people and results.
• Result driven.
• Eager to learn.
• Able to solve problems independently and as part of a team.
• Able to work as part of a team and to complete tasks as assigned, with great attention to detail.
Your experience :
• University degree in Business Engineering or similar (Civil, Chemical, Industrial, Mathematics, Physics, ...) with a strong IT affinity.
• Previous experience of 3 to 5 years in project delivery in the utilities/CNR industry.
• Hands-on Professional experience as an architect or integration analyst
• Experience in the design and implementation of Continuous Delivery and/or DevOps solutions or architecture patterns
• Certification(s) in one of the major Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS or GCP) are a plus
• Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch or French is mandatory
It is a plus if you are familiar with the following skills :
• Data Science & programming: Python, R, SQL, SAS, Java or similar
• Data Visualization & Reporting: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik or similar
• Data Manipulation & Analytics: Alteryx, KNIME, RapidMiner or similar
• Data Warehousing: SQL Server, Snowflake, Azure, AWS Redshift, Google Big Query, SAP or similar
• Data Integration: Databricks, Talend, SSIS, Pentaho, Informatica or similar
• Having a professional knowledge of these concepts is an asset: Operating Systems, Virtualization, Cloud computing and storage, Cloud migration, Cloud management, Cloud security
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.