Bid ManagerApply now
- 13th month + holiday allowance
- 20 + 12 holidays
- Hospitalization and group insurance
- Bonus program
- Training & learning opportunities
- Green mobility program
- Flexible rewards program
We are currently looking for a Bid Manager
The candidate will support the Accenture H&PS Sales Enablement Team in coordinating and supporting the leadership team responsible for answering to National and EU tenders following a public procurement procedure.
The Bid Manager will be responsible for the administrative part of proposals as well as coordinating the different domains required per the tender specifications and applicable processes. The candidate will be responsible for assisting the different teams with the full tender process.
• Understand and apply public procurement requirements
• Populate and follow up on required legal and administrative documents (Belgium and other EU countries)
• Coordinate the public procurement procedures for EU and other public sector clients
• Identify and follow up on required public references and/or CV's
• Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders while monitoring specific public procurement requirements
• Q&A and final preparation of submission documents
• Provide support on ongoing demand management activities: reporting, candidate selection, ...
• Provide support on pre- and post-sales initiatives (opportunity spotting, win/loss reviews…)
Accenture BeLux’s Health and Public Service (H&PS) practice helps public sector organisations such as EU and Belgian governmental institutions to embrace innovation and transform fast, enabling them to operate smarter, achieve more and deliver improved services for citizens. H&PS is a welcoming community which performs both sales and delivery-related tasks for our business and our clients.
You will be working closely with your colleagues from the H&PS community as well as fellow proposal writers, solution architects, opportunity leads, senior management and subject-matter experts from across Accenture.
• 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in a sales/customer service support
• Obtained a master or bachelor degree
• Fluent in Dutch and/or French, Good knowledge of the other Belgian national language and English
• Ability to work in a multi-lingual / cultural environment
• Accuracy and eye for detail
• Result and deadline oriented
• Stress resistant
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organisational skills with ability to use own initiative
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Flexibility to cope with several tasks simultaneously to agreed deadlines
• Excellent time management skills
Accenture is an incredible place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you’ll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we’re really proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides our high-profile, challenging projects and our nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
• 13th month + holiday allowance
• 20 + 12 holidays
• Laptop and smartphone
• Hospitalization insurance and extensive group insurance package
• Bonus program
• Training & learning opportunities
• Green mobility program: e-bikes, public transport, bike 2 work allowance,…
• Flexrewards: decide on your rewards package with our flexible benefits tool
• Discount program: get discounts at your favorite (online) shops
• Employee shares purchase plan
• And many more!
We believe it is crucial that you know where you stand during your application, and what the next steps are. Our process is short - but thorough - and we'd like to get to know you, and see if we are a great fit. Please connect with our recruiters in case of questions.
Found a fitting vacancy or role? Great! Apply by sending in your CV and cover letter and let's get started. Contact our recruiters in case of questions, they are here to help and guide you.
During the interview, we'd love to get to know you and see if there is a match with our brand and brand values. We will discuss your ambitions and past experiences and tell you all you want to know about the role.
In the second interview, our senior management would love to get to know you. We will continue to discuss your ambitions, past experiences and we can answer any question you have about the position and work at Accenture.
If we are all happy to proceed after the interviews, we'd like to make you an offer to join Accenture. We hope we can welcome you soon as a new colleague!
We'd like to welcome you to Accenture and are excited that you have accepted our job offer and agreed upon your start date. You will meet all the other new joiners and continue your career at Accenture.